The Rise of Technical Gimkit

Will you make a guide? I hope so.

1 Like

I might make my own version of it.

1 Like

Nope, i won’t.

1 Like

What? I am so dismal now. I really wanted to see how you did it. I told all of my friends about it. Well, at least you will make it.

2 Likes

I’m willing to explain it over a voice call, or give a summary, but I’m not gonna write a guide.

2 Likes

This post by @That_guy is a genius idea, and something we can implement in the future. Especially if things like sentry movement are implemented, having some sort of algorithm that – at first – randomly does actions, but on success, it will increase the probability of doing that thing again.

The more I talk about this, the more I get excited about it. I don’t know specifically how you’d implement it, but it IS theoretically possible. Good job, that_guy!

2 Likes

Thank you! I just went outside to think, and I came up with this
Edit: Oh hey, I still have some replies left after all. Silly me

2 Likes

Instead of the “Rise” do the “Dawn” because technical gimkit like blackhole said: was made by him a while back.

2 Likes

In a card game, making AI oponents would be a place to implement this idea.

1 Like

Thats true!

could regulars not just rename my topic please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, so I just was checking out a sentry + lag machine combo and I found some weird things. I’m not really sure what I was looking at, but this is a thing to keep in mind.

1 Like

Care to elaborate? Maybe screen record?

2 Likes

They say nothing lasts forever, so what do we do? Try to make GimKit nothing, so it’ll last forever.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s how it works…

Perhaps you mean simplifying gimkit creative to the simplest it can be, and using the simplest iterations of GKC to build the most complex things (like binary)?

2 Likes

Ummm, yes… I thought that was implied. lol, I guess not everyone’s a nerd like me.

1 Like

I mean, what you said was pretty vague. “Try to make Gimkit nothing” is a confusing phrase.

1 Like

Also, Gimkit already… does last forever? So what are you trying to really do?

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re saying.

@Here_to_help, I really don’t know how to elaborate any further than what I’ve already said in the sentry shenanigans topic, other than ‘it’s weird.’ If you are interested, you can certainly check it out yourself. All I did was use a tick suppressor and have some sentries running at the same time.

1 Like

I posted the comment before reading that post. Sorry!

3 Likes

Apparently I was wrong about this lmao, delay does not necessarily imply no recursion

BRO gimkit quantum mechanics are as weird as real life quantum mechanics

4 Likes