Selling System like Fishtopia| GUIDE | Difficulty : šŸŸØ (Old Forum Repost)

TLDR: Connect a button with a wire to a wire repeater. then connect that wire repeater to a vending machine that sells what item you want with the ā€œattempt purchaseā€ using a wire. then connect with a wire the vending machine to the wire repeater with ā€œitem purchasedā€. This can be repeated
or How to make a Selling System like Fishtopia in Gimkit Creative!| Gimkit Tutorial 3 - YouTube (I deleted the video file :tired_face:)

Bold = keywords
Italics = optional

Okay, so first place down a button . you can add a layer of wire repeaters to increase the number of items from 7 to 42, to 1764, etc. then place down a wire repeater and a vending machine . set your required item to the one you want to sell, then set the required item amount to "1 ". connect the wire repeater with a wire to the vending machine and set it to "attempt to purchase ", then with a wire connect the vending machine to the wire repeater with "item purchased ". This can be repeated as much as you want. after you place all your selling bits and bobs you can increase the interact range of the button , and place a table over it (make sure the button range is at least 5 blocks and is not visible in game ).

6 Likes

I donā€™t think you can upload videos anyway. Can you? I canā€™t.

I ran out of posts, so can you post what I edit I this comment and reply to the posts I tell you? Or anyone, really.

In How to get old guides back? [RESOLVED], Can you post this link Community-Made Guides | Gimkit Creative? I really want to help, but I canā€™t.

"In How to Create an Emergency Metting like from among us?, can you post this:

A relay device in tandem with a teleporter should get you set up.
If you can make it so that when [triggering action] happens, it notifies the relay device. In the device settings, set scope to global, or whatever it does say that translates as closely to the instructions instead (because Iā€™m pretty sure that it has different wording.) Next, make it so that when the relay device is ā€˜triggeredā€™ (for lack of a better term) every player is forced to teleport to the given teleporter using wires or channels. Is that all?

Thank you so much!"

1 Like

Its a youtube link. i just copied the thing from the old forum

1 Like

welcome to the community @Cryptoraider_Gemkit

1 Like

iā€™ve been here for longer then you. i was on the original forum on day one. i was one of the posters in #creative-showcase. wdym Welcome to the Community. also why is everyone saying welcome to the community

1 Like

it is a very long story, one that i am not going to bother typing

just tell me

basically @anon73616841 started going to old posts and doing it, and then he became the gimavenger of welcoming. then me, @Im_Pretty_Cool and probably others are racing to welcome people we have heard of

But why are you ā€œresignedā€?

okay. can you not do it to my post I donā€™t like the constant pings

Yes same

@kyro remove the tags on my post please, idk even how you edited it

cant, will have to edit in 7hrs

4 Likes

@Cryptoraider_Gemkit Itā€™s possible to do it yourself, you just edit the title.

The guide was made too long ago, so they can no longer edit it.

its older then 30 days

bump

3 months laterā€¦ Also how has this been up for more than 4 months and only have 17 replies??

The guide was just that thorough.

1 Like

bump