Cash multiplier like farmchain

can u start cooking im hungry (the guide btw)

sure have at

one question do you just want one crop or mutable?

mutable croaps on one plot

1 Like

this might be hard, but i’ll give it my all

code blocks aint got nuthing on me🔥 (just the lottery ticket random money count, no worries or mix ups)

1 Like

Heres what I got. Make a property, money.

Link it to an inventory item manager, with cash.

Then just make it cash x1.5 next time or sumthing

guide plz plz plz plz plz (wit pics and make sure it works cuz im a bit lazy🥱)

1 Like

so i cooked up something with abunch of vending mashians but it only worked with one item

1 Like

alr ima cook the most spicyest chicken soup u tasted

Get the crafting table (turn it into a farm plot)
Then make a thing that goes with it like a farming recipe to anything you want. for the sell station you need this guide

Cryptoraider_Gemkit

May '23

TLDR: Connect a button with a wire to a wire repeater. then connect that wire repeater to a vending machine that sells what item you want with the “attempt purchase” using a wire. then connect with a wire the vending machine to the wire repeater with “item purchased”. This can be repeated
or How to make a Selling System like Fishtopia in Gimkit Creative!| Gimkit Tutorial 3 - YouTube (I deleted the video file :tired_face:)

Bold = keywords
Italics = optional

Okay, so first place down a button . you can add a layer of wire repeaters to increase the number of items from 7 to 42, to 1764, etc. then place down a wire repeater and a vending machine . set your required item to the one you want to sell, then set the required item amount to "1 ". connect the wire repeater with a wire to the vending machine and set it to "attempt to purchase ", then with a wire connect the vending machine to the wire repeater with "item purchased ". This can be repeated as much as you want. after you place all your selling bits and bobs you can increase the interact range of the button , and place a table over it (make sure the button range is at least 5 blocks and is not visible in game ).

then after making the sell station you are going to need to make a shop with vending machines that cost with the cash berrys and thats what i am talking abt

1 Like

did you just answere you own question?

okay im back, but no i didn’t. i was showing you the basics i added into the game. i am looking for the cash berry shop guide :sneezing_face:

1 Like

huh this really doesn’t have a guide?

@GimkitLuvuh I changed the title to be more clear

Wait you need the upgrade?

@Foxy Wait, you made a guide on it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I said I changed the title because the original was confusing
with a more clear title people will no need you to elaborate on what you need and can just give you straight answers

1 Like

thought you meant the so called “guide” was fixing on getting a new title for the “guide”.
Thanks for answering my question

This topic will be shut down because of the lack of guides/help, if you did try, thanks, but i think i will get rid of this idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.