"On the Nature Series" Collection [WIP]

This is a post with all of the “On the Nature Series” posts. Keep in mind that no work here will be made by me, but is made by @SpeedShinobi and other collaborators

Editing

You are allowed to add more links if, they have “On the Nature” on their title and are Educational, and you have to own the posts to put them here, if you don’t own them, please @ me and I will ask for their permission

You can also directly write miniguides here but please, ask @SpeedShinobi first.

Sentry

On the Nature of a Sentry: A Comprehensive Guide on the Sentry's Biology and its Place in the Community

Waypoint

On the Nature of a Waypoint: A Comprehensive Study On the Waypoint’s Biology and Its Place In the Community [WIP]

Notification

On the Nature of Notifications: A Comprehensive Study On the Notification's Biology and It's Place In the Community

Trigger

On the Nature of a Trigger: A Deeper Study on its Biology and Role in Gimnature [WIP]

Button

On the Nature of a Button: A Comprehensive Study on the Button’s Biology and Its Place in the Community

Inventory Manager

On the Nature of an Inventory Item Manager

Team Switcher

On the Nature of a Teamswitcher: A Comprehensive Study On a Teamswitcher's Biology and Its Place In the Community [WIP]

Counter

A Documentary On the Counter [WIP]

Flag

On the Nature Of the Flag: Biology, Customizing, and Family

Relay

On The Nature of a Relay: A Comprehensive Study on The Features of The Relay and Its Place In The Gimmunity

If this is considered off-topic, please contact me and I will fix this. For now, please stay on topic.

Note

This was transferred from @SpeedShinobi’s original post

Fill me with important, scientific text!

17 Likes

Awaiting 2 permissions currently.

1: May I write my own miniguides here instead of linking posts?

2: If anyone would like them I’m happy to draw pictures similar to the ones I did on the Waypoint guide.

5 Likes

1: You would have to ask @SpeedShinobi

2: That would be AWESOME!

3 Likes

1: If you mean “Miniguides” then yeah, go ahead and edit as much as you want, I accept both guides and links here
2: I would love that, ill be making some similar to @ClicClac 's soon and the pictures would be the only thing I’m missing.

2 Likes

Be sure to give credit to yourself, for example,

XxxxxxxX - NavyCatZ

Nice collection! I love this series so far!

1 Like

burmp

speaking of the ‘on the nature’ series…should/can I do one on the Button?

it’s literally so useful…

is it okay, or do I not need to ask

lol

2 Likes

You don’t need to ask.

2 Likes

could you add my guide?

You did it yourself, why are you asking?

1 Like

I asked, no one replied so then I just added it.

I was having lunch. It’s fine though!

2 Likes

Is there a button limit?

1 Like

Yes, 300.

Maaaaan….well thanks…!

2 Likes
Which one should I make next?
  • Health Granter
  • Knockout Manager
  • Other
0 voters

If other, comment.

You don’t need to constantly be pumping out guides, especially if they aren’t high quality. That’s how you get burnout and people to not like your content due to low quality.

6 Likes

Well, the Notification wasn’t low-quality, was it?