Making a player drop all items on knockout (đźź©) [Look at comments for remedy]

Ok, this should be simple but tedious. I didn’t try this out because I would take a while, but it worked in the simulation. Tell me what happens.

First

Get a lifecycle and make it so that it transmits knockout.

Second

Get an Inventory Item Manager. Set it to bait, and make the max 0 (you can do that right?). Make it not active on start, and activate when receiving knockout, and deactivate when receiving reset.

Third

Get a counter that increments counter on knockout. When it reaches its target of 1, broadcast reset. Then reset counter when receiving reset.

Fourth

Copy the Inventory Item Manager, and make one for every item, but the other settings stay the same.

Warning: Inventory Item Managers are one of 3 devices that glitch often and are limited. This might not work! Use at your own risk!

What Difficulty Should This Guide Be?
  • 0/10 or :white_large_square:
  • 1/10 or :blue_square:
  • 2/10 or :green_square:
  • 3/10 or :green_square:
  • 4/10 or :yellow_square:
  • 5/10 or :yellow_square:
  • 6/10 or :orange_square:
  • 7/10 or :orange_square:
  • 8/10 or :red_square:
  • 9/10 or :red_square:
  • 10/10 or :purple_square:
  • 11/10 or :black_large_square:
0 voters

As always, this is @Here_to_help, Happy Gimkitting!

12 Likes

Nice guide!

1 Like

What do you mean are limited?

1 Like

Great guide, @Here_to_help!

1 Like

It means that there are limited settings and not much broadness to what you can do with it.

2 Likes

Bump. This guide worked for you, right?

1 Like

bumpers

Isn’t this a map setting?

No, unfortunately not

1 Like

And, WHERE WAS THIS WHEN I WAS MAKING BATTEL ROYLE! (i have to misspel or this page will get blocked)

No, the map setting I think you are talking about is to delete the items/gadgets/consumables but not drop them where the player has died.

2 Likes

“Deactivate when receiving reset.” I don’t see a setting for that.
“When it reaches its target of 1, broadcast reset.” I also don’t see a setting for that. :disappointed_relieved:

1. I mean use channels so that when it receives the channel reset, it deactivates
  2. Isn’t there a setting for broadcast ___ when target met? You just set target to 1.
2 Likes

There is no option to deactivate the inventory manager.
(I’ve tried using wires from the counter to the manager, it seems to work- but I cannot deactivate it).

Weird, when I tested this (like a month after I made this guide) I had that option. Hmm, guess this won’t work anymore.

2 Likes

There is, it just on,y shows up in wires for certain people.

I meant the channel option.

1 Like

This is a great guide! Can’t believe I didn’t see it sooner.

Yeah, but it doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

Oh come on! I was going to use this in my open world! Well, oh well. o7