How to make an accurate "seconds survived leaderboard" for tagging

You will need:
2 Lifecycles
1 Relay
1 Repeater
1 Tag Zone
1 Counter
1 Property

First, wire a 2 separate lifecycle to a repeater. That way when the game starts and when a player joins late the relay triggers on behalf of all players.
Next, wire the relay to a repeater, so when the relay is triggered the repeater will start.
The repeater has to run the task every second. Stop it when receiving on a channel but don’t put a channel name down.
After that, Wire the repeater to a counter, when the task is run, increment the counter. Now wire a tag zone to the repeater. The player gets tagged , stops the repeater. Now place down a property that’s named secs lived. Now in the counter make it update the property secs lived. Put that property in the leaderboard and you’re done!

4 Likes

Nice guide! You should add pictures! Remember pictures are powerful!

4 Likes

Funny how this guide came from a help topic post of yours. It’s a good guide tho.

2 Likes

i know right! when they mentioned a relay on behalf of all players i figured that that was what was missing

1 Like

noice

hey did you know- nevermind you just joined

How to make "Seconds Survived" on the Leaderboard

Nice guide! Yeah multiple help posts have asked how to do this…

:rotating_light: REPEATER ALERT :rotating_light:

Use Trigger Clocks that Trigger each other, increment the counter-linked property and deactivate on the channel “when player tagged, transmit on”

nice guide tho

it was just a joke lol @eiqcrmeliutgwhc
they are new tho

3 Likes

ok as i said before, i’m not blaming you for not knowing this:

oh god you’re really riled up from shdwy’s post

3 Likes

um the repeater works fine but that might work better ty

1 Like

I already made this… @Beluga_Whale

2 Likes

Yes, that comment has already been stated a few times.

I did not work
idk why it glitched me
this is a block free glitch free way to do this