How to make a Shop for shields and weapons

bread shop :3

3 Likes

Enjoy?
Also, this can simply be done by placing a vending machine and having some kind of system in the game to earn the currency to buy things from the vending machine.
This is still good though.ig

2 Likes

I fix the mistake ty and ya you can

oh boy a store! goes there ALRIGHT GIMME ALL YOUR HEALTH PACKS

1 Like

95% of the forums is asleep! i’d reccomend getting back on in the mornings!

1 Like

Depends on the time zone I suppose

1 Like

Alot (not all)of the forum are divided into 2/3 timezones i believe, because most of us speak english…

1 Like

all though I feel there was many guides for this

Great guide and :tada: welcome to the forums @Breadirl :tada:

2 Likes

@Breadirl when you wake up and get on ehre is a message:
Welcome to the forums! Please note that padlets aren’t allowed. There are many places for you to look at but lets start with the BASICSSSS. NUMBER 1 this is not a chatroom. NUMBER 2 stay on topic. Staying on topic means you dont say things unrelated to GKC (gimkit creative). NUMBER 3 respect your elders. Though they can sometimes be wrong 99% f the time they are right. NUMBER 4 Blackhole is a moderator, you can ping him if you need to close YOUR topic. Do not spam ping blackhole for no reason because he is human too. NUMBER 5 we are all humanstreat us like you would treat yourself. NUMBER 6 here are some links to look at.
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/tos
new-user-must-read

forum-tips

FORMATTING: [Markdown Reference]

yes i did link alot of post but it to help you get a good understanding

2 Likes

I do apologize for my mistake and will read all these links you have sent me!

1 Like

The links are just to help you get a better understanding of the forums, all the way from rules, to formatting

1 Like

hey, I hope I don’t come off as rude, but this guide really is not needed. There are countless guides for shops just like this one.

1 Like

Yes, there are a lot of these guides so do you feel like I need to remove this guide?

It is true that this guide has been done but i do not feel the need to remove it.

1 Like

Maybe we can learn from this guide and next time do our reasearch

1 Like

Because learning from our mistakes is very important

1 Like

Be sure to search for your question before starting a new topic, it may have an answer already!
- from that blue banner

2 Likes

@One-Thousand-Stars Actually, most of us are in the EST and MST Timezones. I think.

@Breadirl I get that this is your first post/guide, but @harharharhar83 is right; please search before you post to avoid clutter.

3 Likes

Back on-topic please.

1 Like

Sorry, ok.

1 Like