(đź“Ł FA) Types of Posts that are not allowed

Hello!

You’re probaly new to the forums, if so welcome! But you should know some things before you rush off and make a post.

Codes

Codes are Not allowed in the forums, if you post a code, you have a high chance of getting flagged. If you want to post codes, go here. Just remember that the Wixsite is Fan-made and isn’t affiliated

Suggestions

Suggestion are also not allowed and will also get you flagged, but it isn’t bannable, if you want to post suggestions, you can go here (Affiliated), or Email hello@gimkit.com.

Introduction Posts

These posts are just unessesary and, tbh why would you need it when you can just reply in an existing post and it would come up with the “First Post” banner on top, (Doesn’t show on your screen).

(Currently can’t think of anymore so suggestions are welcome)

Not Editing Right Now

1 Like

Oh nice! Maybe add hello@gimkit.com to the suggestions.

(I think that’s it)

Hey! Isn’t this already in Welcome to the Forums?

Well, kind of. They’re different (I think).

Well I am thinking on makeing a how and what to flag guide.

2 Likes

Idk if so.

So far, codes and suggestions have been covered in Welcome to the Forums!

BTW I added forum-tips , unless you don’t want it.

sup, I’m new and confused. since suggestions is not allowed, all of those, “I need ideas for my new game” posts are not allowed? help

You can post ideas or suggestions for your creative map/world @Gimkit_kid but not suggestions for gimkit or gimkit creative.
If you have suggestions for gimkit you can post here:

or email hello@gimkit.com

1 Like

The “I need ideas” posts are allowed, Argo77 is just saying posts suggesting the developers to add stuff aren’t allowed, for example a post saying
“Hi it would be really cool if you added swords to gimkit”
would not be allowed, because it is a suggestion.

SORRY HAIASI I DID NOT SEE YOU

If you want to post a suggestion, you can here!

alr thanks ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Bump time.

2 Likes

bump.

Don’t do that type of bump as it could be considered spam and also, why bump after 5 days?

1 Like

because you guys just went silent for a couple minutes and i felt lonely

now we shall get back on topic yes

1 Like