(📢 PSA) Welcoming People

Hello!

Everyday new people come into the forums for requesting for help, and it’s our job to welcome them!
Everytime you see this banner on top of a reply:

Well it’s pretty straight forward, they are new to the community.
If you ever see this, welcome them! You could do this in a few ways but it is completely up to you.
You could get creative, or just not do it if your a bad person (Not that anyone here is).

So yeah, moral of the story:

Just welcome people.

They will appreciate it.

7 Likes

Can you add that it might be better to say welcome to the forum, since we’ve seen some think we ment gimkit? Also, don’t welcome people unless their account is new. Don’t just go into an old post and welcome people as it may create clutter and is unnecessary over all. Just some ideas.

7 Likes

nice

2 Likes

I don’t understand, since you are a regular, can you do it?
Maybe that was rude

2 Likes

I can’t edit posts, only titles. Those were suggestions on things you can add to this guide.

2 Likes

Oh ight i’ll do it

2 Likes

Put letters in <> to make them invisible and pass the character limit.

2 Likes

Alright

2 Likes
5 Likes

Nice guide!

1 Like

it can be annoying sometimes though if you’ve been in the community for a while and people search for your first message

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump
PLEASE DON’T GO OFF TOPIC ON THIS POST, 2 OF MY POST HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARCHIVED BECAUSE OF THE COMMUNITY

3 Likes

Bump

Reusable bump?
  • Bump
  • No bump
0 voters
1 Like

bump as i havent seen much of this lately

You haven’t seen much of this lately because there aren’t many new people. Also, you lease don’t bump forum PSAs.

oh i might get flagged