How to make a Pyramid in GKC

I was given the idea from @getrithekd, @Here_to_help, and @CassiusDoomlorde, so a thanks to them. And as complex a this may seem it is only made out of hay stacks and a lot of Patience. Here is a lst of materials you will need to make the pyarmid;

• 91 horazontal hay stacks
  • 24 vertical hay stacks
    This is a long and tedious task and took me about 45 minutes to get all of the layering right, but this is what it should look like when you are done.

If you like the work, please leave a like to show the love.:heart:

Best Regards,
@WolfTechnology

27 Likes

This is really cool! I think that here to help will go crazy if you don’t credit them. I think they were the first person to suggest Egypt.

4 Likes

yeah, ill do that, thanks for telling me.

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Patience is misspelled.

2 Likes

Whoa. That looks extremely tedious. Also, patience, list, materials and tedious are spelled incorrectly.

That reminds me of when I was trying to figure out the trigger limit. Oofta. 100,000 triggers.

6 Likes

That looks so cool! Like a desert stage play!

3 Likes

yeah!

extra spicy

would be really cool if you extended out the right side in another diagonal line to make it look like a 3-dimensional pyramid, but that would probably be a ton of work

1 Like

If you want to make it look more realistic (and test your computer), then copy the ENTIRE THING and paste it in front of it to make it have more depth.

But then it wouldn’t look like a play…

Yeah, true.

1 Like

Misspelled.

1 Like

I can see if i can test my limits, that is what i do.

1 Like

Great Guide @WolfTechnology

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

:+1: This is a cool creation! It will help with ancient Egypt maps!

2 Likes

Maybe all the props at the top could have player collision turned off and have them be above the player? That way the players can go behind.

1 Like

That would be really cool

1 Like

Bumped into this big stone cone called a pyramid.

I think you should remake this with stone.

It’s a bit odd as haybales.