(Art Help) Desert

Could someone help me with the art, like props and stuff for my desert. Attention: I DO NOT NEED MECHANICS.

Sand and cacti.

2 Likes

Maybe palm tree and oasis?

2 Likes

I would add cacti, sand dunes, cammals, and a oasis, and pyramids, heres a guide on that.

2 Likes

sand, just sand.

1 Like

How do I make a camel?

1 Like

nahhhhhh what about more sand.

1 Like

use barriers and hay, and just make the shape, I haven’t don it, but it seems simple.

1 Like

Attention World: Can someone help with camels? THANKS WORLD

1 Like

They don’t have cacti.

1 Like

make cacti out of barriers. add one long green barrier and have smaller green barriers sticking out the sides. you could have little flowers sticking out as well like so

1 Like

Nevermind, I realized that I can just you emojis. But thanks!

2 Likes

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/fa-mini-guide-reasons-to-mark-your-post-as-the-solution/12444

1 Like

What about the link? It’s flagged.

1 Like

Others helped you solve the issue, and you marked your own post. And I will fix the flag issue.

1 Like

Really, where did they talk about emojis? I don’t see it anywhere…

1 Like

that was your questions, and many people helped answer it, and emojis was a responce to one of the post, not all of them.

1 Like

What should I mark then, yours?

No the one you found most helpful, it can be anyones as long as you found it to what you need or like the most. The user does not matter.

How is that inappropriate?! All I said was that you were mad when I marked my own even though I solved my own problem and now I’ll never get Regular because you marked it inappropriate even though I was just stating that you obviously did care.