How to make a Fortnite building system (difficulty 3/10 orđźź©)

CREDITS

This guide is kinda like an add on to How to make it so you can build walls in your game! ( Difficulty 1/10) and How To Make Buildable Walls For A Battle Royale [1/10 or :green_square:].

In fortnite you can build in the games, but in Gimkit… well, not so much. in this guide, i will be showing you how to make a Fortnite building system, that even includes editing!

First you’ll need two wooden logs, a button, and a wire repeater. Place the logs so that the ends of them touch, and make sure that they are not active on game start. After that, place down the button and the wire repeater. Wire the button to the logs, and select “button pressed=show prop”. Connect the button to the wire repeater, and wire it all the way back to the button, and select “pulse received=deactivate button”. It should look something like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-24 8.11.23 AM
Now you need 2 triggers, and another button. Place one trigger with a 1 second delay, and the other with no delay. Now place the second button down, and set it to not active on game start, which should look something like this:
Untitled image
Wire the green button to the orange one, and select “button pressed=activate button”. Next, wire the orange button to the 0 second delay trigger, and select “button pressed=trigger”. Once you do that, wire the trigger to the logs, and select “triggered=hide prop”. It should look something like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-24 8.55.59 AM
Now wire the 0 second delay trigger to the 1 second delay trigger, and select “triggered=trigger”. Then wire the 1 second delay trigger to both of the wooden logs, and select “triggered=show prop”. It should look something like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-24 9.20.35 AM
Now you are all done! Don’t get intimidated by all of the wires, because it is not that hard if you know how to do it.

P.S. be sure to make all of the devices non-visible in game, so you don’t run into them. Also if you want a more realistic experience, set the button messages to build, or edit.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Difficulty rating
  • 1/10đźź©
  • 2/10đźź©
  • 3/10đźź©
  • 4/10🟨
  • 5/10🟨
  • 6/10🟧
  • 7/10🟧
  • 8/10🟥
  • 9/10🟥
  • 10/10⬛
  • 11/10🟪
0 voters
1 Like

Can you expain more about what it does? I don’t play Fortnite, I don’t know what this does.

Ummm there’s two guides on this… check your credits?

2 Likes

you can build walls in the game while you are doing pvp.

1 Like

oh i didn’t see any of those when I was working on this…

You can find similar guides by searching up keywords…

And in this guide it shows you how to build it so you can edit the walls.

With the fortnite building system, you could build stuff to avoid some enemies.

3 Likes

If this doesn’t work for anyone, just let me know.

BUMP!

let him cook! Let him cook! Let him cook! Let him cook! Let him cook!

1 Like

This is extremely outdated due to the addition of dynamic terrain XD

i mean, you could still use this, the most popular box fight maps use it. it’s just that dynamic terrain is better in most situations now.

the guide also lets you edit the build, and it is faster. But yeah, I did make this before dynamic terrain.