Fortnite br map help

do what?

Are u asking how do u stack them?

1 Like

if so, it’s easy. Just put multiple sentries on top of each other. Adjust their health adn remember its tripled if you do the same for each.

For the health bar for da boss

Here is a way to customize the bots to make them look a little more like the bosses in the game.

Customizing Sentry Skins

Oh, basically, when the boss is summoned, give the player 3 of the same item. Make it so when a sentry is knocked out, check for 2, and if it passed, hdie a prop. Repeat till there are no more health bar/ mini health bars to hide.

Do you have builds? Because this tutorial might help with that; how to make a fortnite building system

1 Like

YAYYY! my guide is getting shared! :>

Me in the background :smiling_face_with_tear: (I made the second one then like 2 others came up, saying inspired by my guide lol)

1 Like

what is it called?

Nah it’s fine. It’s in your guide by the way, lol. But just wanted to say.

1 Like

no, I want to see your guide.

Click your credits at the top, then go to his credits.

(or click my link first)

1 Like

okay.

I’m not angry, I just think it’s cool because other people got inspired to make their own guides, which the forums need definitely! :smiley:

1 Like

yes, I know you’re not mad, I felt the same way you did when someone told me that I inspired them to make thumbnails.

1 Like

Hows the map going since I was here last?

Please read my featured topic as for information regarding Fortnite games.

Fortnite is well known for their large detailed maps.

This map is great. I love maps like this, usually. Unless they are bad or include “3AM.”