Help with medieval map

I’ve finished most of the game that I’m making, but the biggest issue is the map. I want it to be very detailed but I keep just going on people’s games and finding parts that I basically copy. Can somebody help me with my map?

Also the game is a quest game where all the people in the village went missing and you have to adventure into dungeons and fight bosses. (I’ve already completed that part)

I’ve already added a blacksmith, a marketplace, a harbor, mountains, and a few other things. I just need something to fill the empty space

maybe add a dragon using this guide? you could also add a forest on the edges of the village.
could you provide some pictures of what the map itself looks like? then i can know what you should add.

You could add some props, like a park bench, even the littlest details make the biggest impact.

1 Like

What about a pond? Or some ruins like this:
Screenshot 2024-02-19 7.16.58 AM

2 Likes

Add a fair amount of [1] we all love mystery.

1. Corpses ↩︎

“Ruins and bones
War torn homes
Grass that was burned
How the tide has turned
We will all perish
Unless we relish
The moments we have.”-The Insomniac. Poetry urge. Sorry.

3 Likes

Beautiful.
My poetry sucks lol

1 Like

i think that @THEHACKER120 sumed it up on what you should add

No poetry ‘sucks’ there is only art, and wild poetry. Mine is a mix of both…I wish to see yours.

1 Like

By : Butter_Fly

I baked a cake.It took a long time to bake.

I bought some frost.It was worth the cost.

I put on a cherrie.It will make them merry.

I put it on the table.It was very stable .

Oh dear heavens. Never mind. oof Cough Good job? Mir mir, do you want to be allies? With POET?

I found some of my random very old poetry. Be as judgemental as required.
BACK ON TOPIC

Ok but BACK ON TOPIC
(not being mean we could just move this my padlet)

Later, I will be on padlet this afternoon… On topic we go I love old speech.

1 Like

Yeah you do that… thanks for the help guys

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.