Game/Art/Anything Ideas

A game involving escape of some sort? That is- WAIT! Genius idea, what if you had to fight your way through the streets and become a high ranking mafia member!

That’s a really good idea, still I’ll wait for a couple more entries.

1 Like

Maybe… a map dedicated to blizzy? Or basiccly anyone?
What about a Pokemon map?

1 Like

i would LOVE to see a game that’s underwater-themed, which wouldn’t be too hard because of all the fishtopia props.

1 Like

The Ultimate Ideas List By Legobuilder
Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)

Make plants vs zombies using sentries and planting plots (would be REALLY cool I would play ALL the time and spread news about game)It would not be that hard actually.

I’ll consider it, I’m not good at all with blocks though.

This is a cool idea, I’m definitely considering it.

1 Like

make a solo game (meaning one person or more can play it)

for ex: cookie clicker

That sounds awesome! Question: who else could be dedicated? cough cough

1 Like

Very detailed…could you elaborate more?

many games people make on gimkit is only multiplayer, but many people don’t have people to play with (joke) soo, what about solo games that only one person can play. Kinda like a simulator

Fine, I will make a map dedicated to you. :laughing:

Let’s try and stay on-topic please, I understand VERY WELL that it’s tempting to get off-topic but please stay on-topic.

1 Like

If you want to do in game chat, you can research about in game chat.
By the way, I will be doing in-game chat, thanks to my votes :slight_smile:
Anyway, I recommend you look at these:

@shinyrowlet

1 Like

Maybe you could make a maze? (very flexible, single or multiplayer, and you can easily change the theme.)

Maybe a Percy Jackson map?

I tried making a maze once but found it way too time consuming (don’ know why, it seems so simple lol)

I know it’s a little off-topic from what this post originated from but would it be possible to have a currency and buy skins? Sounds like it would be impossible currently but it won’t hurt me asking. I’m now thinking of making a Fortnite map, but won’t do it if I can’t add that because that what will make it unique from others.