Among Us Map - ideas & and questions!

Welcome to the forum, @j0963! I hope you like it here!

How about you take some screenshots of what you have right now, so we can take a look at what work you’ve put in?

These guides may help you:

Voting systems:

Bodies:

For a complete overview, look here:

Just so you know, join codes aren’t allowed on this forum. You can post them on the wix or discord, though.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Is there anything that you’re struggling on finding out how to do or making?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @j0963! I hope your among us map is going well! Maybe if you don’t already, you could add a task bar. Hope this helps!

1 Like

@j0963 is actually my friend! I’ve been helping him with his map, but he is unable to take screenshots, so I thought I might help him! Here’s medbay, admin, and the cafeteria so far. Thank you all so much for the guides you have helped us with!

2 Likes

Maybe for the voting you could add a popup, then call to action buttons, then the player could press the one coresponding to the certain player. Good luck, luck though.

1 Like

Hey, @j0963, welcome to the community!

The guides linked above should help :slight_smile:

Also, the among-us tag is used for among-us Community Made Guides , not Help posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

btw, your topic name says ideas and and questions

& means and

1 Like

@F1R3F0X You might want to delete some of your personal info on your profile so people don’t dox you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @j0963.

@Magenta_Dragon Thats not even my real name

Guys, this topic is pretty unnecessary, just talk on the Among Us full guide made by @Haiasi.

1 Like

Okay, two things:

1. Welcome to the forum! Make sure to check out the beginner-must-read and new-user-must-read tags.
  2. When a player gets knocked out, you might be able to make them drop a seed by making it so the players have a seed in their inventory at the start of the game.
1 Like

Wouldn’t this break the game and trigger the Emergency Meeting on Game Start?

I think so…

I’m going to try to figure out if there is a way to do it
The original idea was made by @VoidFluffy and (I think) @TheCentaursHoof, so I don’t know all the devices/settings used.

@F1R3F0X No you said where you live. I’m saying you should remove that for your safety so people don’t dox you.

Now lets get back on-topic

1 Like

Basically, I made it so that when a player is knocked out, they drop a seed/something, and when another GimPeep sees it, they can press the overlay button “report body” (etc etc)

2 Likes

Remember to mark a solution @j0963 if your question is answered. :white_check_mark:

Welcome to the forum!

Is this solved, or can I still help?

Considering most of us are (probably) middle schoolers, it might be a bit hard to find the time to build- I hope you can finish the map (because @I_Like_Props, @smil.eface5, @TheCentaursHoof, and I tried, and failed…) Good luck!

1 Like