(VOTING) Need a Thumbnail for an unusual game "The corridors" (VOTING)

I doubt you played this game, it is sold on steam, the essence of the game is to go and press the button at the end, the first level is normal, you just go up and press the button, but then, every time you will have to go through some kind of test, let’s say the corridor will be very long, or there will be a lot of buttons in the room, and also after pressing the button, the game will crash! Yes, it may sound like the game is boring, but the game itself is made for fun, that is, something funny always happens there, believe me, if you have Steam, then you need to try this.

download (13)

I need any gim (preferably Ozi) to either WALK or STAND IN PLACE, but in 2 cases the gim should look at the button, I would like to see the entire corridor made by hand, or more precisely drawn by hand, that is, as far as I can see it is not difficult, also here is what the button looks like up close.

VOTING

5 Likes

I’ve never played this game before, but I’ve watched it. Good luck!

2 Likes

Cool idea! Look forward to seeing it when it’s published!

2 Likes

when they make me a thumbnail I will make a few more levels and I will definitely tell you about it

1 Like

well yo seriously there are no artists? I already want to upload this game as soon as possible, I am writing this because this post got lost somewhere in Gimkit form so I am updating it

@M1dnight i’m lost, no one wants to make a trumbnail for me, it sucks, could you make me another thumbnail?
:point_right::point_left::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i can but i need more details

1 Like

ok thanks, I’ll write in more detail later, I’m busy now.

1 Like

ok ping me when your done

1 Like

this kinda reminds me of doors

1 Like

ill see. im busy asf tho and I got a ton of hw

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new so…idk if you want a thumbnail from someone with no experience…
If you’re okay with it, I’ll go and make one!

1 Like

well, it seems like there’s nothing complicated, here I’ve dropped a corridor, you can draw it exactly like in the picture and put a button at the end, also any Gim (whichever is more convenient for you) should go to this button, that’s all, I think

Well, try it @TastySnurp , I’ll also ask @metal_sonic-1 to try it too, you’ll like the project, it will both anger and amuse you

also welcome to Gimkit Form! @TastySnurp

1 Like

I’ve finished it!!
How does it look? (And is it good enough?)

4 Likes

cool, welcome to forums

2 Likes

WOW THIS IS HORRIBLY BEAUTIFUL, yes of course newbies know how to do it, as one smart person said

I just came in and already caught the eyes of the community, yo this real is great, I knew that you can’t be trusted :laughing:
wow this real is cool, and this is manual, yes there are a few nuances that I didn’t really like but this is literally 1% out of 100 I like all 99% God this real is awesome

1 Like

I’m not exactly a newbie, my friend artist was breathing down my neck while I made it…

“You guys are sooo clueless” - my friend

1 Like

can i ask you for something?

i will tell you 2 things, and you tell me what you can do and what you can’t,

1. can you remove the cat on the door, it looks cool but a little out of style

2. can i make a skin for gim? i’ll send you some examples now
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 9.51.46 AM
    download (4)
    download (3)

so if you can, choose 1 of them

2 Likes

OH STOP WAIT I did it wrong

1 Like