(VOTING) Need a Thumbnail for an unusual game "The corridors" (VOTING)

about a friend of course it’s funny to say

“You guys are so clueless” lol

Is this any better?

“NO STOP GO SHADE THE WATER STOP STOPPPPPP NOOOOO”

@Monoreuk is this good?

1 Like

Yes, it’s beautiful! Thank you very much!

1 Like

people like you and your friend are very valuable here, I think you will quickly become successful in gimkit

but you know, forgive the last amendment :sweat_smile:
can you make the water lighter?
@TastySnurp

yes that’s what you need! I know you can’t write because you don’t even have 1 level of trust yet, but never mind, in 1-2 days you’ll have 1 level of trust and you’ll be able to write as much as you want, thank you for the job!

I will make a t-nail :smiley: The game looks cool

1 Like

T-Nail? is it like a thumbnail? if so you can try it, if I like it I will use it in updates!

T-nail is just my abbrieviation for thumbnail :3

1 Like

Here is my thumbnail example so far and it might take a while to finish, I only have some part of the background done.

1 Like

look it turned out not bad, but can the 2nd door be removed? also can you make a kind of button at the end? I might also put your thumbnail in the updates!

1 Like

I know this looks bad but this is just the base for the 1st gim I’m making(there will be 3 in the thumbnail).

well look, the walls look good, also the button, I’m not sure that I need more than 1 gim, because this is 1 game, as for me, the Gim does not match the surrounding texture, if the gim is 3d then it would be great, well you say that this is just the beginning, well let’s see what you get when you finish!

Okay, Im done fixing the mistakes.

1 Like

listen it’s not bad, but in my opinion the corridor is too wide, in the original they are narrow, if it’s possible to fix this it would be good, if not then it’s not a big deal, it will turn out amazingly beautiful I’m sure

The only gim worked with the color beige is dodge(too lazy to draw him)

1 Like

Almost done

2 Likes

You are going to absolutely BODY SLAM the votes(your drawing is gr8)

1 Like

guys need help how can i make the bolley button realistic this is how it looks now

Don’t pay attention to my nickname, my sister’s account, my own is already 3/3 full :sweat_smile:

@here

by the way it looks very good, but it seems to me that Gim is too big, especially around his legs😁