Help with the game "the Corridor"

Circle head
Arms and legs are rectangular, circles were put on the ends of the arms
Torso is a barrier in the shape of an upside-down triangle, you can do this by making a V shape and then putting a barrier on top of the V, and then filling the V in with black barriers.

Proportions in my image are slightly off, I would suggest making the torso wider and less pointy, and the legs longer

4 Likes

can you make cardboard like the back one

erm its a stickman

just like:
make a stickman

Sorry didn’t see this, sure.

2 Likes

Here, background is barriers, and the lines are metal poles

3 Likes

yes thanks, i’ll improve it a little bit and do it in the game

3 Likes

@Lucky_0p Do you have any ideas?

Umm, yes looks for image

1 Like

so what exactly is the Corridors

2 Likes

a little game that I’m helped with…

this is an old screenshot (I’m too lazy to make a new one now) a game in which you need to go through corridors, completing achievements along the way, and solve riddles

here you can find more information

To my surprise, everyone decided to help me, many even started calling it a “community project”

1 Like

Okay, I’ll still show you the whole list at the moment.

@Gimkitsuggestor

1 Like

@Lucky_0p .Sorry for bothering you, I just really need this… well… stickman? Well, I call it cardboard. Just for fun, I just didn’t quite understand what it means (let me remind you that I’m using a translator and it doesn’t translate everything correctly) So, will you be able to make something like this? If not, then nothing, I’ll use the one on top. Thanks for all the help with the game “The Corridor”

1 Like

Yeah, I’m currently finishing it, but Im going bed, I need my beauty rest, and my wrists are starting to hurt.

1 Like

no, do it as much time as you need, preferably in 3 days, I just needed an answer, and thank you very much for your work!

1 Like

did you manage to do it?
@Lucky_0p

What do you mean?

Have you managed to do something similar?
A cardboard man

Think I deleted it

sad :frowning:

but thats ok, have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean you could use somone elses example. they look good

1 Like