Help me with my choice

can you choose which option you like, I already have a post where I throw spoilers and tell about the game, but here I need your choice, as far as I know you can do that here, right?

I also want such people to choose
@Lucky_0p
@gimkitnoobie
@Tropicool
@TastySnurp
@Slim
@California_Love

How can I make the corridors better?

Here, watch the game right here!

• Option 1
  • Option 2
0 voters
options

OPTION 1

OPTION 2

also could you explain your choice? let’s say you chose 1 or 2, can you explain why you liked it more than the other option?

Thanks

3 Likes

Option 2 looks better cuz of the camera point, which makes it more mysterious.

2 Likes

Use a camera view.
Option 2 will always win, option 1 wastes terrain.

3 Likes

I kind of like option 1 cause if your far away enough it looks mysterious if you encounter something so you just look at it and to save terrain just use a camera point device but don’t zoom it in that much because 2 is good but it’s just too close up in my opinion

also hi here to help

also I still remember you :smiley: I used your guides in the summer before I made a forum account, helped me make my first map

5 Likes

I use Map Sethings so Terrain is not wasted

1 Like

I’d pick option 2 but make the camera view a bit bigger.

2 Likes

That’s smart, not even use any memory on the walls.

2 Likes

Yeah! and you can make hidden Easter eggs inside the edge of the walls.

2 Likes

Option one is good though

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

5 Likes

I sense great trolls within you…
(oh no not again…)

Some times it depends on the mood of the game. If it is outside and you enter maybe a shack or something to that effect I would say don’t use the camera view option, but if you are exploring a narrow shaft, or a creepy hallway, or maybe even just a house, use camera view.

3 Likes

You could use option 2 like this for more moments if you want to give the player a sense of suspense you could say, but I would use for normal vision option 2 but a little bigger, like in between option 1, and in-between option 2, because one’s too big and two’s too small.

Also here to help I notice you’re here, would you like to investigate the possibility of linking pseudo health and physical health under certain circumstances? I think that would be fun to explore

3 Likes

Is there any jump scares in the game? if so, then make it so that its originally option 1, but when you enter a door, it turn into option 2 for more suspense and mystery :+1:

1 Like

Option 1 all the way =D

1 Like

spoiler. the game is not horror, partially, the game will talk to you, I will make a chat, I am already working on it, the game will have its own character, more precisely the game can be evil or good

3 Likes

lol it started off strong with option 2, then lowered down and up came option 1!

Ah ok

I just wanted to add suspense and not horror because horror is a stronger word while suspense is like oh, I wonder what’s past this hallway

But ok, thanks for the information!

cricket noises

no thank you tropicool

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-09-17 7.01.28 PM

The 9/11 Twin Towers art guide was just a like farm…
but the farm is gone, due to nobody on it

2 Likes