I need red eyes in gimkit

I’m making a game called the Corridor, in it you’ll need to walk along corridors and press a button, more information here

red eyes? for the game I need to make SOMEONE I won’t spoil and this SOMEONE has like red eyes like in the picture, can someone make something like that in GimKit and send it to me, also everyone who helped me during the creation of the game, each of your nicknames will be in Credits

perhaps someone has some guides on such things?

alr wat do u think?
Screenshot 2024-09-17 10.21.56 AM
all I used was 5 BARRIERS

1 Like

it turned out not bad, can you finish it a little? by the way I will add you to the credits, thanks for the help,

I don’t know why I’m telling everyone that I’m going to add them, it’s kind of cringeworthy

nah u don’t gotta just wanted to help be back in like an HR or 2

to finish it to be specific

I didn’t quite understand the translator does not translate properly :tired_face:

alr so I’ll be back in a little bit u don’t have to add me to credits I gotta do school them work on eyes more alr

Don’t pay attention to the nickname, the account is not mine

Should I delete you?

na ur good thanks :smile:

1 Like

what can i add?

1 Like

Hey I’m kinda new here. How do you make the text only available if you click on it?

This is cool, nice job!

Here

1 Like

dang come back and my job was stolen not even finished :sob:

2 Likes

Just so you know, when you post a screenshot, please make the code not visible for you could get reported and banned for that. I doesn’t need to be anything special, just make the code not visible.

IDK if I’m just going crazy or not, but I see a body in the darkness.

How did you make the semicircles?

You can overlap a rectangular barrier on top of the circle to make a semi-circle.

Maybe maybe you could use a emoji?