📜 The Ultimate Guide to Holiday Decorations

:partying_face: Welcome to the :scroll: Ultimate Guide to Holiday Decorations! Here, this wiki is specifically for sharing your ideas/decorations for each season, holiday, and celebration, ranging from the :fireworks: New Years to the big day itself, Christmas, :santa: this ultimate guide has everything you need to spice up your maps! If you want to add anything, please ask in the comments, and I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks! Let’s go forward!

:memo: NOTE: Don’t add holidays just to be adding them; this wiki is for decorating purposes related to each specific holiday. If it is a holiday that doesn’t have enough to be worthy of decorating, please do not add it. If you’re not sure, ask me.

:stop_sign: ANNOUNCEMENT; READ BEFORE CONTINUING: If any holidays cause controversy or arguments, it will be removed, which includes arguments in the chat or constant differentiating opinions. Thanks for considering this note and without further Ado, let’s get started!

Editing?

Is someone editing? <<---- Use this instead. Much more clear is someone is or not.

Are you editing?
  • Yes, I am editing!
  • No, I am not editing…
0 voters

Big Holidays

📅 - New Year's Eve & Day
  • Add some silver and gold ribbons. :1st_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal:
  • Make sure to include fireworks, (you can make illusions with the blastball!) :sparkler:
❤️ - Valentine's Day
  • Add roses, hearts, pink things… :heart: :rose:
  • Make sure everything is reddened or pinked up; ironic, huh? :heart_eyes:
  • Include flowers in all brilliant shades possible. :sunflower: :wilted_flower:
🍀 - St. Patrick's Day
  • Add some shamrocks! :shamrock:
  • Using multiple shamrocks, and make a wreath!
  • Something that can be represented on St Patrick’s Day, is the common lizard! :lizard:
  • Make some sort of leprechaun trap
🐰 - Easter
  • Hippity hoppity; add Easter bunnies everywhere! :rabbit2:
  • Spring-themed decorations; flowers, the sun…etc. :sun_with_face: :hibiscus:
  • Bright colors: :yellow_square: :red_square: :orange_square: :purple_square:
  • Use text emojis for patterns; diamonds, flowers, hearts: :small_orange_diamond: :heart:
🇺🇸 - Independence Day (USA)
  • Add fireworks, fireworks, fireworks! :firecracker: :sparkler: :fireworks:
  • Red, white, and blue–American patriot colors! :us: :red_circle: :white_circle: :large_blue_circle:
🎃 - Halloween
  • Creepy-time! Add spiderwebs, graves, and darkness! :spider: :spider_web: :headstone:
  • Add witches, skeletons, and creepy people with chainsaws! :mage: :bone: :performing_arts:
  • Get creative; blood, bones, and more can spice up your map! :drop_of_blood: :skull:
🦃 - Thanksgiving
  • Gobble gobble; turkey time! Add turkeys, pies, whatever you eat on Thanksgiving! :turkey: :pie:
  • Fall festive colors, orange, brown, and white! :brown_circle: :orange_circle:
🎄 - Christmas Eve & Day
  • H0-h0-h0! Merry Christmas! Add stockings, presents, and ribbons! :gift: :socks: :ribbon:
  • Add a gigantic Christmas tree with ornament emojis and all! :christmas_tree: :star:
  • Add Santas, gnomes, or his helpers–elves! :elf: :santa:
  • Cookies and milk for santas, including carrots on a table! :cookie: :milk_glass: :carrot:
  • Christmas lights outside of their homes, followed by winter-trees… :evergreen_tree:

Smaller Holidays

🇺🇸 - Memorial Day (USA)
  • Add some American flags, to represent it! :us:
  • Colours like red, white, and blue, can make nice colours! :partying_face:
❤️ - Juneteenth
  • Include African-American colors, such as green, red, and orange, like the colors of the African flag! :green_square: :red_square: :yellow_square:
  • Make sure to include art, like Black History art. Search it up to find ideas! :speaking_head::central_african_republic:
  • Anything that represents Juneteenth, such as historical documents, etc. :newspaper:
💼 - Labor Day (USA)
  • Have an American flag, as it is an American holiday. :us_outlying_islands:
  • Use red, blue, and white to represent the United States. :large_blue_diamond::red_square::white_large_square:
  • Have job decorations for each career! They are many! :moneybag:
🌎 - Earth Day
  • Add clean parks, with trash cans and earth globes everywhere! :earth_americas:
  • Add everything green and blue–they go together well! :blue_heart: :green_heart:
  • Trees with apples, oranges, and other fruits, including bushes and green grasses! :apple: :tangerine:
🇨🇦 - Canada Day (CAN)
  • Everything Canada today: red and white everywhere! :canada: :red_circle: :white_circle:
  • Add Canada’s flag, including poutine, maple syrup, and snow everywhere! :pancakes: :fries: :snowflake:
  • Don’t forget to add some historical content, like documents! :scroll:
🇲🇽 - Independence Day (MEX)
  • Happy Independence Day, to America’s southern neighbor! Add their flag! :mexico:
  • Add green, red, and white everywhere; don’t forget their eagle! :green_circle: :red_car: :white_circle: :eagle:
  • Add their delicious food: tacos, burritos, empanadas, enchiladas, yum yum! :taco: :burrito:
  • Add Mexican colors, such as red, orange, and their fabulous marigolds! :red_gift_envelope:
🏳️‍🌈 - National Pride Day (USA)

Happy June 28! National pride day!

• Add Rainbows! Add little booths for each sexuality and their colors. :rainbow_flag: :transgender_flag: but because those are the only pride emoji’s you would have to look up colors, but happy pride and know, we accept! No matter what.
  • Add rainbows and the pride flag; all of them are different! :rainbow:
🪇 - Cinco de Mayo
  • Add the Mexican flag to honor their soldiers! :mexico:
  • Include Mexican colors, decorations such as papel picado and skulls. :bouquet:
  • Add some instruments, food, and people! :burrito: :trumpet:

Religious Holidays

👑 - The Day of the Three Kings
  • Add presents and socks to represent the holiday! :gift: :socks:
  • Don’t forget to include the world-famous tamales! :tamale:
  • Add crowns, treasure, and letters from the children. :email: :crown: :coin:
🏠 - Passover
  • Add the Cross, to represent Christianity and Catholicism. ☨
  • Add some children and parents. :child: :woman: :man:
  • Include furniture or decorations from that generation/age. :cow:
💀 El Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead)
  • Add skulls and an ofrenda (That means offer). :skull: :palm_up_hand:
  • Add marigolds and a graveyard. :blossom:
  • Add food, sweet-bread, candied skulls, and candles and pictures. :framed_picture: :bread:
🤍 - Atheist Day

Just add white shapes, food, books, etc.

Art Showcase

If you would like to show your art or have art tutorials, please post them below. Include either detailed steps, materials or things you used, or links to the guides if they are from somewhere else. Make sure you include a :framed_picture: picture of your artwork!

🧑‍🎄 Christmas
🎁 Present

get red barriers
get metal poles and arrange them into a cube
get 6 alien plants and put them at the top of it
(optional) add decorations on the present
Screenshot 2024-03-21 2.05.37 PM

🎄 Christmas Tree
  1. 3 circular barriers.
    2.A snowy tree
  2. 3 poles
🐰 Easter
🐇Easter Bunny

Art Made By: @AlvinFun
This Art was Made… (On Paper or Online) : Online
I used Gimkit Creative to build this Easter Bunny.
Art Description (Optional): This Easter Bunny is made with bread, some text, and barriers and was built on Gimkit Creative.
Link to How to Make this Art (If the art was made on Gimkit Creative - Optional):
Make an Easter Bunny on Gimkit Creative

Details & Credits

Contributors

@California_Love
@VWOOM
@JoeTheChicken

Credits

@VWOOM
@leo_flowers

18 Likes

I will edit this later. Ask for permission before editing.
:stop_sign: DO NOT EDIT THIS YET.

(you are now able to edit now :pencil2:)

12 Likes

you can add the christmas stuff and valintine stuff.

7 Likes

WIP tag? You should probably add that.
Nevermind, it’s a tug (didn’t see that there)

5 Likes

we dont use that tag anymore.

we do for guides that will be worked on. but not for Tug’s

2 Likes

I thought we just put [WiP] in the title to make sure it doesn’t get flagged.

2 Likes

Okay, if you want to add anything, guys, it’s fine.
You can edit it now.
Someone, could you add the editing checkbox?
Actually, I added a poll…sorry, @Caternaught

1 Like

You do, but tugs are different, you don’t put wip on them.

2 Likes

@California_Love can I add some things too when you allow me to?? I can make nice St. Patricks Day things… :smiley_cat: if not, Christmas things… too… :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Yes, you can. Just make sure to remove your edit once done.
Arrange everything in bullet points, and add emojis if you’d like.

1 Like

:smiling_face: Also, I am adding sections featuring the “big” holidays, such as Christmas, smaller but important holidays, like Memorial Day & Juneteenth, and some religious ones, like Eid and Mexican Independence Day. Once we run out of room, I’ll make another wiki.

1 Like

I love the things mostly used for Earth Day! AWESOME!! :earth_asia: OK I added some things, but I type in British English, so sorry if it’s hard to understand… :frowning_face:

1 Like

It has been there for a while

Can I add a holiday? A more contraversal one?

Woah! Knowing you, it could be bad (no offense, just saying). What is it?
The word “controversial”

Um… June 28th. National, uhh… pride day.
It’s contraversial bc I do now know yalls opinions on the pride community.
:face_in_clouds:

1 Like

What about:
Cinco De Mayo
Day of the dead :skull: :hibiscus:

1 Like

You have made many useless tags
Look at carrot or gimtalk

Oh um well thats more of a lesser known holiday.
(even tho I celebrate it)

2 Likes