šŸ“œ The Ultimate Guide to Holiday Decorations

Never said I didnā€™t. Just trying to prevent it from happening more.

Thatā€™s allowed, I think.

yeah. you can add it.

3 Likes

Yes what?

Controversial is like, how do I explain this.

Itā€™s like a topic with heated sides. Example, furries are controversial (NOT SAYING I HATE THEM, I DONT SUPPORT OR HATE FURRIES AS LONG AS THEY ARE NICE,) as some people see them as strange weirdos who need to get their life in order, and some see them as chill role players who shouldnā€™t get that hate.

3 Likes

But it is not @StacheIsTakenā€™s job to tell us to add it. Only @California_Love can.

1 Like

Lets vote

If a topic gets argued about a lot (and gets really bad )should we remove it from the guide?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

(Like to the point when people are saying really offensive things)

What a controversial random poll, lol. But I think we need to agree that we all need to somehow do it. What about the guide though? Tell the OG poster I guess to repost his guide, or itā€™s gonna be WIPED.

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand the poll

So I say yes.

Maybe Iā€™ll make a argumentative scale. Iā€™ll do it tomorrow, no stealing.

But basically if its bad, take it down, but ask OG poster before you ask someone to do it to repost.

Okay, back to my question.
@California_Love can I add National pride day?

1 Like

Txmeā€™s argumentative Scale

1. Itā€™s just a small argument. Grammar police moment. Ex. some person says helo. Random person, ā€œDo you mean hello?ā€
  2. Itā€™s a bit heated. Adding a bit more to it.
  3. Itā€™s getting even more heated. Both sides are developing a argument slowly, but not much still.
  4. 3, but slightly more heated.
  5. Itā€™s kind of bad, not considered flame war yet.
  6. Ok, itā€™s now a flame war, itā€™s developing bad, like gasoline into a fireā€¦ maybe itā€™s like 30 replies of an argument.
  7. 45 replies of pure argument. Itā€™s getting bad and heatedā€¦
  8. 75 replies of pure argument. Oh no, someone get the mods in hereā€¦
  9. Iā€™ll say this is gimsolvers alt controversy where itā€™s at. Itā€™s gonna get someone BANNED soon, demoted, and more. itā€™s horrible.
  10. Someone get Jeffo.
5 Likes

Like the Richter Scale, but yeah, that seems about right!

Um, what?

3 Likes

what

did i just find?

COUGH The WW1 thing was not known.

okā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Oh wait, I knew what happend obout the serb assasanation thing but not on that date.

But I still want to add pride day.

For religious holidays, could I put ā€œAtheist Dayā€? Itā€™s the first Thursday of May

1 Like

That counts. That is a holiday.

Maybe I could add Feb 14, national Aromantic day.

Everyone can add all of their holidays.

I like Pride Month; Iā€™m part of that community.

Also religious ones. Sorry for the late response.