šŸ“œ The Ultimate Guide to Holiday Decorations

Also, add your nameā€™s to the :memo: Contributorā€™s list once youā€™re done editing/contributing.
Thanks to whoever added more to the St. Patrickā€™s day section.

Added the requested holidays.
@Mythemi and @_Lightning, please remove your votes if you arenā€™t editing.

Added pride day Info.

1 Like

@California_Love Hey! Neat guide! Just wondering, are you going to stuff like Hanukkah. I donā€™t celebrate it personally but, I was just wondering.
Also idea: sometimes people decorate for the season not just the holiday. You could add a seasonal section. I would do that if you were okay with it?

1 Like

Follow up: Should Christmas and Easter be tagged religious as well?

Well
I feel like it is just a general holiday, even though it is kind of religious; most people in the USA at least get presents and stuff on christmas no matter their religion. But it is California Loveā€™s call

1 Like

Yeah, I guess. You could add a little note in them saying theyā€™re considered religious holidays.
Thanks to whoever added more information.

By the way, just so everyone knows: Donā€™t add holidays just to be adding holidays. This is for decorating purposes in maps; donā€™t add holidays that canā€™t be decorated. Such as, National California Day (February 22nd), which is in my opinion one of my favorite national observances, but is not worthy of having an entire domain of decorating attire.

Also, vote on if I should make a holiday art wiki so you can actually see the visualsā€¦

• Yes, you should!
  • Uhā€¦no, I donā€™t think soā€¦
  • Go ahead bruhā€¦ :bear:
0 voters

Kat Potato bumpp :potato: :cat2:

i also see other guides, but why make Christmas related things when its almost summer.

Can I add national pi day and national pixel art day (March 26 is pixel art day and pi day is today!)

Yeah, you can add them.

2 Likes

You should add images of examples of decorations for each holiday in a game. Howā€™s that sound?

2 Likes

Iā€™m making a guide for Easter about making an Easter Bunny. That will be posted later today.

2 Likes

The Easter Bunny how-to guide is published.

1 Like

Sob Bu-mp.

Ooh, this guide was updated! Yay! :partying_face:

Wipes tears Uh-hu.

Ya see, I technicslly cannot change formsā€¦ so would I be like a guardian of the clans peace? Also, wha?

1 Like

What do you mean change forms? I mean you could change your bio lore to say youā€™re a wizard, which would mean you can assume virtually any form.