The Rise of Technical Gimkit

They say nothing lasts forever, so what do we do? Try to make GimKit nothing, so it’ll last forever.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s how it works…

Perhaps you mean simplifying gimkit creative to the simplest it can be, and using the simplest iterations of GKC to build the most complex things (like binary)?

2 Likes

Ummm, yes… I thought that was implied. lol, I guess not everyone’s a nerd like me.

1 Like

I mean, what you said was pretty vague. “Try to make Gimkit nothing” is a confusing phrase.

1 Like

Also, Gimkit already… does last forever? So what are you trying to really do?

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re saying.

@Here_to_help, I really don’t know how to elaborate any further than what I’ve already said in the sentry shenanigans topic, other than ‘it’s weird.’ If you are interested, you can certainly check it out yourself. All I did was use a tick suppressor and have some sentries running at the same time.

1 Like

I posted the comment before reading that post. Sorry!

3 Likes

Apparently I was wrong about this lmao, delay does not necessarily imply no recursion

BRO gimkit quantum mechanics are as weird as real life quantum mechanics

4 Likes

I’m interested in trying to use block code in more complex projects. I use scratch so I think that if people like griffpatch were here, they would make insane stuff.

1 Like

REGISTER FOR THE CAUSE.
GIVE US BETTER FORUMS.
LEAD ON, @Shdwy, WITH THE CHARGE.

4 Likes

What does that mean?

1 Like

Griffpatch is a very well-known person in the Scratch community. He makes a bunch of impressive projects there.

I think they’re saying that we need more smart committed people?

5 Likes

I know who Griffpatch is, he is very famous. I simply meant what they were meaning when they said that.

3 Likes

we overthrow the government

2 Likes

Let’s stay on-topic so we don’t get flagged or banned again.

1 Like

yes

I was saying that he would find new uses for the blocks

I agree with you @Shdwy

I found something relatively interesting… ima edit this post once I get video
Edit: here is the video
Edit: Video isn’t working but @Shdwy Knew what I was talking about

I will update this later but what is interesting is that 175*2 is not equal to 300
(Tell me if the gif doesn’t work)
It doesn’t

I think that the GKC community is so highly specialized, we are probably more efficient anyway. I also think that there are some GKC Griffpatches in their own right.