The Advanced Update Order Family šŸŸŖ

Not at the moment actually, busy with schoolwork and secret project.

But to answer @jjnitzanā€™s question, you just use emojis that are chess pieces, and put a row of emojis in a single text object for each row of the board.

Ooh, secret project :exclamation:
Yeah lol, I really need to make my realization (or research rather) before I write my posts :laughing:
Thinking about algorithms, and thereā€™s a 95% chance or so of it being possible to make a 1 player chess. If we can represent games of chess in 1 text line as a property, thatā€™s a training set for a AI to choose moves (exploitation of GimKit data yay) and also the only type of AI Iā€™m familiar enough with to build. The bot system though might take around 30-60% memory (depends on testing). 2 player shouldnā€™t be too complex.

Has anybody done research on AIBO? Me and @ClicClac (if I remember correctly) found out about sometime in October or November, Iā€™d say. Iā€™d presume it works the same way as the rest of these, though.

What is ABIO

Summary

NEW DONT LOOK DOWN RECORD LIKE 3 MINUTES AGO 6:28 WHATTTYTT

1 Like

AUO Implification Bimulated by the Omission of adiation

How?!

Oh yeah, forgot no one would know. Advanced Inner Block Order. Basically, when you have two separate blocks, which order they run in. We found out about it when @LlamaLady22 posted a block picture with two if statements, but they werenā€™t connected one on top of the other, they were separate. Also, it needs a new name. I am terrible at naming things.

:[ Mine is 9:47. Now, back on topic

Iā€™m going to assume whichever blockā€™s top block was placed first (or maybe moved first?) will run first, but Iā€™m not 100% sure, since I never experimented with this.

The only basis for my hypothesis here is that I saw the json of code once and it makes since for that to potentially be what happens.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s what I assumed too, but never got around to testing it. Could you do it know? Also, what is json?

I can do it in like 10 minutes.

JSON is a way to store data, google it, I donā€™t really know how to explain it well. Blocks are stored using a json format though.

1 Like

Ok. Looked it up, and it makes sense now. It is like a file format. Good to know.

Iā€™ve started experimenting and I canā€™t find a pattern haha.
It seems some things update the blocks update order and some things donā€™t- I know for a fact moving a block that isnā€™t connected to anything will push it to the back of the update order, but thatā€™s about it.

Editing a blockā€™s inputs does not affect the update order.

1 Like

Maybe something to do with when you place the last block on? Or, maybe the actual blocks have an order? I hope you can find something. Maybe the one that is above the other?

What about the last block that was touched?

Wow this is so ā€¦ ama-BUMP

No reallyā€¦ this is awesome.

1 Like

It should be noted in one of the AUO guides that the AUO of a device changes once you change anything on the device.
for ex: if you place a device first then another device, then change one of the first deviceā€™s properties, it will run last.

bump this becauseā€¦
bump?

1 Like

Ima bump to ask a question:

Which runs first: wires, or broadcasts???

Iā€™ll guess and say ā€œwhichever one was made first.ā€

Iā€™m pretty sure it was the last one that was edited. You can go in and check though!

I think broadcasts are first from my testing.

This is the setup I used. The property is used as a score.