The Advanced Update Order Family 🟪

This is the AUO family.

Underneath the umbrella term of AUO, there are four categories that I know of at this point:

• AWO (formerly called AUO), Advanced Wire Order, is what @Blackhole927 discovered long ago.

• ABO, or Advanced Block Order, is having two blocks run at the same time, and depending on which one was made first, creating different actions based off of what order the blocks were made in.

• ACO, or Advanced Channel Order, is having two diffrent channels run at the same time, and depending on their relative ages, different effects can happen.
    And finally, the weird recluse of the family:

• AMO, or Advanced Mixed Order, would be creating a block and wire that should run at the same time, and depending on which one was made first, will produce different results. If you want greater detail, go to @Blackhole927 's Advanced Update Order | Difficulty: :purple_square: to learn more.

Hope this helps, for people who don’t understand ABO.

24 Likes

S tier drawing skills

9 Likes

hey, have you tried to make battleship?

5 Likes

No, not yet, mostly because of the vast number of possible board configurations.

7 Likes

If there was a way to reduce the amount of brute forcing I would have to do to a reasonable number, I could probably try it!

6 Likes

ye, i just realized that.

5 Likes

i’m trying to think of board games…

5 Likes

Monopoly was next on my list.

6 Likes

any game where you have to physically move a piece is impossible, because you can’t move props in gimkit creative without brute force and running out of memory.

6 Likes

monopoly? i have an idea but it’s not a board game

5 Likes

Not impossible, just REALLY hard and memory heavy.

7 Likes

i mean, like if we’re talking about chess, than yes, because there are 10^120 board configurations. Otherwise, some games might just not be worth your time

5 Likes

Technically, I used ABO with my _____Land build to have the space checks run in order.

7 Likes

Bro just invented three whole fields :rofl:

But actually clears up the confusion.

6 Likes

wow its just like the car from homecrumb cratures of the night

car

11 Likes

Don’t tell @Blackhole927 that I renamed his field

6 Likes

I think advanced block order is by far the easiest to understand due to my wimpy history with blockly

7 Likes

What if you placed 2 devices that receive on the same channel at the same time? ADO? (Advanced device order?) would be a thing, or would this fall under AWO?

2 Likes

That… Would require testing. I didn’t include channels because they operate under different rules, but this might be interesting. If it works, this would be ACO.

4 Likes

However, channels are WEIRD. It would probably be determined on when you placed the device, hence making it ADCO.

4 Likes