The Advanced Update Order Family šŸŸŖ

Iā€™m also here I guess.

You will all getrithekd one dayā€¦

I have an infinity gauntlet but probably wont use it

Do counters have limits for placing down?

I think they do.

What is it? I couldnā€™t find it on the guide.

lol I was top 10 in everythink i think and like #1 in topics viewed and #2 in posts read. Iā€™m still decently up in the leaderboards tho, fortunately.

Itā€™s 512.

2 Likes

Am I the bird? You learned from me? Unreal. Also, welcome back @Alan_Shen! You probably donā€™t remember me unless we encountered on the old forum, which I think we did. Sadly, my username was my real name, so nobody remembers me.

Welcome back @Alan_Shen! I also donā€™t think you remember me because I didnā€™t post much on the old forums, but I remember you helping everyone.

2 Likes

thx!

yeah my username was also my real name, but i wanted the old people to recognize me, so i changed it back to my real name

1 Like

I changed mine because I realized I probably shouldnā€™t have my name showing, it is personal.

lol i dont really care cuz i already showed it before

ur choice tho

This is getting off-topic. Also, why is there AMO? Couldnā€™t that just be defined as AUO? Like quadrilaterals. There are rectanglues, trapezoids, and rombuses (AWO, ACO, ABO), but that random shape doesnā€™t get its own classification. It is just a quadrilateral. Why do we need a seperate term?

1 Like

You learned from me??? I am the MOST unhelpful guide maker ever!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not that active anymore tho

Cryotoraider_not_from_gemkit

mine was the same