The Advanced Update Order Family 🟪

This may have had something to do with it. Learning from the greatest of the greats (giant lightning dragon), then branching off and making my own style.

Kind of what I did. Except everybody thought I was new (even though I was on the old forums), and instead of learning from a dragon I learned from a curtain and mouse (or pi, I don’t even know now.)

Kind of what I did (@Cameron_Sharer, @Blackhole927, @Lolo, @bushenberg, @ArcherThesu, @Thats_Gimpossible, @NavyCatZ, @Alan_shen).

Wait you learned from me?

What were you guys’ names from the old forum? I want to see if I recognized them. Also, forgot to mention that I learned about blocks from @Cryptoraider_Gemkit. [mysz get on wix.]

Everyone had the same name except WhoAmI, who was named ???.

2 Likes

Ok. Mine was different as well. It was my legit actual first and last name.

Navy, you are the greatest of all time. Bar none. I have a natural intuition on how things should go together, but I still need help. And who could be a better teacher, whether it’s answering help posts, having a nice online tone, and being a decent part of the community, than the funny dragon herself?

Ok, actaully, tbh, I consider you the best. Others are really close, but I have always looked up to you.

I’m a one who looks up to @getrithekd and @Blackhole927 and @ClicClac.

1 Like

You gotta be cappin rn, there’s no way I’m the best gimkitter. :sweat_smile: I will die on this hill, but the funny blue dragon is miles ahead of everyone else.

Hehe, yeah, but remember, I came to the new forum late, so I saw you as the rising star of Creative. The time period was perfect for me to look up to you, as I was trying to be a rising novice. There was one post that broke my heart though. You heart my feelings once.

3 Likes

Hurt, you mean?

1 Like

Lightning dragon is definitely the best in my opinion. I learned from a pi person, a curtain, a galaxy thing, a bird, a star wars thing, a green snake, a penguin, and a black cat. I’m only a regular because I ghost the forums try to be active every day. Probably am the most overrated of regulars lol

2 Likes

thanks for the mention, but i havent logged on in 3 months cuz of summer and i used the school gmail to get on gimkit lol

1 Like

at least i still got a lot of likes when i was gone

2 Likes

but i lost all the leaderboard positions :sob:

2 Likes

Welcome back!

thx!

1 Like

Now I’m slowly but surely becoming rank #1 in all leaderboard positions, mwah hah hah hah hah.

1 Like