How to Become a GimAvenger or a Guardian of the Gimaxy

How to Become a GimAvenger or a Guardian of the Gimaxy

:loudspeaker: Public Service Announcement:

Gims all over the Gimaxy have been asking figures such as @WhoAmI and @Blackhole927 how to become recognized Gimkit Helpers. Therefore, the GimAvengers have come together to lay some standards for becoming helpers. These members specify their group in their “Real Name” area.

Current Members:

Guardians of the Gimaxy:

GimAvengers:

Requirements to Enter: *

Guardians of the Gimaxy:

• Must have been active for at least 3 weeks.
  • Must have received at least 125-200 likes.†
  • Must have given at least 50 likes.
  • Must have posted at least 150 replies.

GimAvengers:

• Must have been active for at least 4 weeks.
  • Must have received at least 175-250 likes.†
  • Must have given at least 100 likes.
  • Must have posted at least 300 replies.
  • Must have posted at least 2 Community-Made Guides.^

Footnotes:

* These requirements aren’t strict, and exceptions should not be uncommon. If a Gim lacks in one area but the community thinks they contribute a lot, they can definitely be promoted.

† Ranges for the minimum amount of required likes are provided because, as noted above, it revolves around how much you contribute. People who contribute more might tilt towards fewer likes, while people who contribute less might need more likes. (Note: Do not ask others for likes. If you do a good job, then you will naturally get them.)

^ The community should agree that the Guide was helpful, and isn’t just a joke or a way to quickly meet the requirements (aka getting negative ratings, like [:flying_disc:: -7/10]).

Conclusion

Becoming a Guardian of the Gimaxy or a GimAvenger is NOT a privilege, rather, a way for others to identify reliable sources. They are basically badges/titles, but better. Do not be upset if you are not promoted by the community, but you can always ask through a poll.

If you found this guide helpful, feel free to :heart: it and please reply to this guide with your reactions. Thanks, and happy Gimkitting!

32 Likes

Thanks for establishing the requirements, now I just need to fulfill them! (Too bad the forums are declining…)

9 Likes

Yeah, but I think half of the GimAvengers are still active. Also, use this post when making polls.

8 Likes

Anythinger, myself, NavyCatz, Blackhole, Mysz, I’m Pretty Cool, who else?

Cameron is inactive, Lxmas is banned, ClicClac, I don’t know what happened,

13 Likes

Wait why’s Lxmas banned again?

4 Likes

Something about taking up disproportional amounts of staff time.

5 Likes

Also, Zypheir and Frozen_Cursor haven’t been on for a bit, and Kyro isn’t really that active.

6 Likes

Although since not many people post it doesn’t matter as much

3 Likes

@Here_to_help is a gimvenger

6 Likes

Hey, @ClicClac, are you active, inactive, staying silent, ?

5 Likes

Can I be promoted? I meet the requirements

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

Vacation. I will be more active next week.

5 Likes

Lol there’s so few posts, and cuz of that the mods aren’t online, so this post just flies under their radar lol

5 Likes

Ikr lol

5 Likes

what do you mean i have been a guardian of the gimaxy

6 Likes

Well, we decided to promote you.
I’m pretty sure @Anythinger doesn’t know though.
Maybe that’s why.

7 Likes

ohh, ok, well that solves it

6 Likes

@RandomKid, I checked, you are right! You meet all the requirements, and the poll suggests that the community likes you. You are now a GimAvenger! (You can close your poll)

5 Likes

@Here_to_help , you meet all the requirements to be a GimAvenger. All we need now is a poll (Closes in 3 hours)

5 Likes

will i be promoted? (other one no one voted)

• yes
  • no

0 voters

closes in 3 hours

6 Likes