Name Chcker V2 Help

Continuing the discussion from Backward Bear's Rithekd Clacian Myszian Wavian Haiasian Name Checker System | Difficulty: :green_square::

I have created a system to create a whitelist for names. However I want to update it and I am not able to. Even if I enter as a whitelisted name I get banned (by my own system). Here is my code:

Please help me anyone.

2 Likes

That would be a problem. Wait, I’m confused, why can’t you update it? Just change it in Creative. Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

What are you confused about? I can explain better if you can help me. Please I am desperate for help.

1 Like

You said that it worked?

1 Like

Yes, but I tried adding in a second trigger with more whitelisted names and it completely collapsed.

1 Like

Can’t you add more block code to the 1 trigger?

1 Like

Nope. That doesn’t work. I tried adding another or statement to the first trigger, but it just would not work.

1 Like

Are they both running? Do they both trigger?

1 Like

Yup they are hooked up to one channel. Check the code for a better explanation above.

1 Like

Also, what is the name_check variable for?

1 Like

Yeah?

1 Like

I have no idea. All I know is that it works so I’m happy. What do variables do anyway?

1 Like

Variables are like mini properties, but they reset every time the block runs again, and they only are in that block.

1 Like

Try making a trigger trigger another trigger when triggered with the additional block code

1 Like

Could someone invite me to the wix so that I could test it there? I am not the best at explaining and if I could get someone here to go there to help that would be great.

1 Like

So add a wire to the first trigger, when the first trigger is triggered, make another trigger run, with the added block code

1 Like

Nope sorry that does not work. I know that because I got the banned popup and got ear raped by the annoying alarm system. Please @here help

1 Like

How about, you add a separate trigger, that is on top of the first trigger and they trigger at the same time

1 Like

I tried that too, but it still doesn’t work. Thanks for your suggestions though.

1 Like

What if the two separate blocks are in the same trigger?

1 Like