I need Ideas! :D

I made a capture-the-flag game, but I don’t know what to put in it. Could you give me some ideas?

A Item Required Door?

What do you mean, @Chris10?

try to use props or once some body has reached 10 capture the flag points (BY THEMSELVES) they get a key to open a door that has medievel armor empty then make it so an overlay says wear armor when in that area and everytime you click a button you turn immune to flag taggers but only for 30 secs and make only one armor so they can race but a cooldown for 1 min on the button

But it is a team game. Plus, I don’t know how to make the door for the room

You can make a secret store that has a secret teleporter hidden that teleports you to the store and you can upgrade speed and gadgets(if you have them) there

What about zones that change aspects of the map? Like, one zone increases everyone’s speed by x1.5. Another zone could heal everyone up to full one every fifteen seconds!

This is all great advice, but what about props? What props should I add?

You might want to ask an art based helper for that, like @WolfTechnology. Props are my worst nightmare.

Well, how will I get @WolfTechnology to help me?

You might just have to wait. It’s Sunday, which means church for many people. I would say either just look at other active posts to see who is online and @ them (like @Blizzy), or wait to around 1-2 for Wolf to come online.

Thanks, but until then, does anybody have any ideas?

Maybe a team randomizer? If you’re losing by a lot of flags, you could buy an upgrade to switch everyone’s teams randomly?

1 Like

That’s a good idea, thanks.

Add traps that teams can set up.

Add some:

• Lore
  • Easter Eggs
  • Trolls
  • A signable board
  • Weapons (if you don’t have them)
  • A minigame
  • A trading area
  • Teleporters

how about instead for 1 person the whole team gets the secret door! also i think you should add a vending machine that transmits on channel broski then set up a trap and connect the trap with vending maching item purchased -activate

Yeah, you would have to use scope to make it “team” instead of “player”. Also for easter eggs you can use this guide: How to add Easter Eggs to your maps! [Difficulty 🟩 or 2/10]

Hmmm…
Maybe you could mix game styles with farmchain by deleting the top chair and barrier and placing a farm, vending machines w/ seeds, special seed store, etc.

Welcome to the forum, @BendyTheInkDemon! This may be an hour late, but it seems like no one has welcomed you yet.