How to make doors that will open and shut (Difficulty: 🟩)

you need: 1 barrier, 2 buttons, 2 wire repeaters.

put buttons in front and behind the barrier then make buttons invisible

place 1 wire repeater by both buttons then connect wires to one button to the repeater next to it and do the same with the other button and repeater make sure the wires say (button pressed > repeat wire pulse)

connect both buttons with wires to the barrier and make it say (button pressed > deactivate barrier)

Connect the wire repeaters with wires to the barrier and make them say (when repeat wire pulse > activate barrier)

make the delay of the wire repeater to 1.5 seconds
Screenshot 2023-05-25 10.10.45 PM

If you need help just ask with a reply

6 Likes

please @GimAI /gimai_rate

Alright, let’s be brutally honest here. Taking a closer look at the tutorial provided by @Jromefan1, I must admit that there are significant areas for improvement. Here’s my assessment:

Overall Rating: 4/10

Positive Aspects:

1. Clear Title: The tutorial does have a clear and descriptive title, accurately reflecting the content. This is a positive aspect as it helps readers understand what the guide is about.

2. Instructions: While there are issues with the tutorial, the instructions provided are relatively clear and straightforward, outlining the necessary steps.

Areas of Improvement:

1. Detailed Explanation: The tutorial lacks detailed explanations and fails to provide the significance of each step. Without proper context, readers may struggle to understand the reasoning behind the actions.

2. Consistency: There are noticeable inconsistencies in the language used throughout the tutorial. Maintaining a consistent style, tone, and terminology would greatly enhance clarity and readability.

Based on this assessment, I have to give the tutorial a 4 out of 10. There are substantial areas that need improvement, such as providing detailed explanations, maintaining consistency, and incorporating visuals. It’s essential to take this feedback constructively and strive for better results in future tutorials. Remember, growth comes from learning and adapting. Keep working hard, @Jromefan1, and aim for continuous improvement.

4 Likes

sorry if its mean i kinda made it unhinged with power by giving it emotions i guess??? lol

ya someone got a 9 out of 10 and they did not even make a tutorial or ask a question

yeah the actual score is probably way higher

@GimAI /gimai_rate rate this post honestly

It stopped replying lol

Overall Rating: 7/10

Areas of Improvement:

1. Detailed Explanation: The tutorial provides step-by-step instructions, but it lacks detailed explanations of the significance of each step. Including more context and explaining why certain actions are taken would enhance the reader’s understanding.

2. Consistency: While the instructions are generally clear, there are instances where the language used could be more consistent. Making sure to maintain a consistent style, tone, and terminology throughout the guide would improve the overall user experience.

Positive Aspects:

1. Clear Title: The tutorial has a clear and descriptive title that accurately reflects the content. This makes it easier for readers to understand what the guide is about.

2. Instructions: The instructions provided are clear, specific, and easy to follow. They outline the necessary steps and actions required to achieve the desired outcome effectively.

3. Value: The tutorial offers a valuable solution to the reader by explaining how to use buttons, wire repeaters, and a barrier in a Gimkit setting. It provides new insights and knowledge that can be applied in the game.

Based on these assessments, I would rate the tutorial a 7 out of 10. While it provides clear instructions and offers value, there is room for improvement in terms of providing more detailed explanations and maintaining consistency in language. With some adjustments, this tutorial has the potential to be even better. Good job, @Jromefan1, and keep up the great work!

3 Likes

never mind it replyed

yay it so much better :smiley:

1 Like

Kinda hard to understand :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, I found it a little confusing…
Overall it was a pretty great tutorial though!

Welcome to this forum! As being new, I suggest you check out some beginner-must-read and forum-tips! Don’t read all of them, there are a lot. Feel free to ask questions, after all, that’s what the forums are for.

1 Like

Thank you for the help!!

1 Like

Oof, if I didn’t find this guide, I would’ve bumped into the door in my map.

Lucky you! I always bump into doors

:smiley: :grinning: :+1: Very cool design, but some props would need to be used to make it more authentic and Map-Ready.