Game Mode Ideas

I am thinking about making a new game, so give me ideas! All suggestions are welcome! Also, the game suggestion I choose, the suggestion will be in my credits as Original Idea (IDK what else to call it)

Platformer RPG [yeehfuennf]

1 Like

So sorry, but how would I make that? Any suggestions? It’s a great idea, I’m just kind of new to the forums and I don’t know any good guides. Can you share some with me? Thanks a lot!

You can make a cooperative boss battles @Gamer795_PG

1 Like

Weirdmageddon

4 Likes

Try some of these…
I like the second one best.

2 Likes

You using platformer or top-down

3 Likes

If platformer, use this:

1 Like

You should have specified whether you have access to making Platformers or not

Once apon the setting moon there was a star that fell from the sky. This star took the shape of a gold key in the center of a mountain range. If anyone may wish on the key, their wish shall become reality, and the key will become blue (checkers/inventory managers) and be able to open the Quasar Cave, a cave filled with riches beyond belief. There is one thing everyone has in common- they all want the Quantum Portal, a legendary artifact of ultimate power. So you, the player must race against everyone else in the game, through various trails, and reach the key in the eye of the mountain. And once you get the key, it will give you a quantum portal and a blue key. And once you reach the cave, there is a final battle involving the quantum portal, and whoever first reaches the cave’s interior wins.

:brain:

1 Like

Yes, I can make platformers. Sorry to be unclear

That’s a really cool idea qmark! That is definitely a great option!

1 Like

Would that be a platformer or a top-down map?

Thanks, BountyHunterX, this will definitely be a huge help to me!

1 Like

Platformer most likely

My idea would work if in top-town or platformer. Though top-down would be better for the adventure and story, platformer would be more focussed on challenged, though it is only vertical and limits several creative factors to due with the idea.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a good point.

1 Like

You could recreate big tower tiny square. But add twists

1 Like

THAT IS GENIUS TYSM!!! I am making a map of that right now. It’s called Big Tower Tiny Gim!!!

2 Likes

What should I make as the “Pineapple”? Also what do you want ur name to be in the credits?

1 Like