Cool Park Ideas Wiki šŸ› [WIP]

Continued from this topicā€¦

This is a wiki for @CoolGimkitPlayer. Please do not edit this unless you have permission. Once given permission, you will be able to edit this.

Are you editing this?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

:stop_sign: Please do not check this for fun. If you arenā€™t editing, then DONā€™T check the yes box. Before checking the box, ask for permission and explain what you are adding. If confirmed and approved, you proceed. You will be asked to remove a ā€œyesā€ vote if you do it accidentally or on purposeā€¦

Editing Rules :memo:

• Respect all users and their responses; use appropriate language and donā€™t be mean or rude.
  • If you want to edit, ask for permission. DONā€™T EDIT IF YOU DIDNā€™T ASK FOR PERMISSION. Once you receive permission, explain what you are editing. If it is available or isnā€™t added already, you may proceed with editing.
  • Appreciate the topic, editors, and users; respond in a good manner; constructive criticism is encouraged.
  • Enjoy the content! :pencil2: Edit if possible, and remove your vote once done!

Ok not the good stuff :arrow_down:

ok so I know that this has been done like this one by @JoeTheChicken

but in this guide iā€™m going to add playground equipment to the mix.

Hopscotch

this hopscotch was make by @thatOneCringe
How to make working Hopscotch
and it worked.

How to make a slide

so what you need are
9 poles
a medal sign
5 teleporters
and
5 triggers

you are going to use 5 of the poles and make them to look like this
then put 2 more of the poles and place them on both sides so it kinda lookes like a ladder
then get the 5 triggers and 5 teleporters and
trigger each of them so that each trigger is connected to the teleport (triggeredā€”Teleport here)
then place it so that a trigger is on one of the teleporter untill it lookes like this
Screenshot 2024-03-07 9.42.23 AM
then get your remaining poles and sign, and like it up so it lookes like a slide
then line it up so it kinda lookes like this
to make you slide faster, you can change the triggers delay

Swings

you can use this padern for the swings
ā«˜ā«˜ā«˜ā«˜ā«˜ā«˜ā«˜ā«˜ <just turned it sidways
and you can make it look like this

Seasaw

What you will need
4 barriers
3 poles
2 teleporters
2 buttons
2 triggers

so what you want to stay out doing is get 2 of your barriers and place them like so
now on each barrier goo to the channels and put these specific words in, in these specific stop
(you can probably use any words but I used these :P)
then grab a pole and put it like so with the same like you did with the barriers

now your gunna want to do the same thing but backwards (so like when you put sea in deactivate/hide prop, put it in activate/show prop so kinda like this
now this is where your buttons come in make one button button press- sea 2 and another button pressed- sea
Screenshot 2024-03-07 11.30.20 AM
now get your 2 triggers, one that says, when triggers, transmit on-sea, and one that says, when triggers, transmit on-sea 2 and connect them to your 2 buttons, Button pressed-trigger (both of them) like this
Screenshot 2024-03-07 11.34.46 AM
then get your 2 teleporters and connect your buttons to them, like button pressed- teleport here, and place them under the opposite button.
:arrow_up: this is the finished product. (make sure people canā€™t stand on the triggers)

4 square

you can use this guide to make it
How to Make 4-Square 3/10

Work out area

These are used from this guide
How to make a Gym Setup!
but Iā€™m going to add things and take things away, so here we go

(this part is a work in progress I will try and finish it ASAP)

itā€™s a poll California_Love you donā€™t get pinged

1 Like

Oh, right. Thanks. Thatā€™s only for checkboxes, right?
Alright. But if you do edit, you will get pinged.

yes checkboxes and editing only
basically changing the checkbox is editing so it will ping

so what do I do? copy everything from my other one to this one?

Yeah, basically. But now everybody trust level 1+ can edit. :memo:
If you want, I can add the rules and everything.

yes please (sorry if it takes me a little to reply iā€™m making the sea saw

Youā€™re good. I can add those for you, but youā€™ll have to wait until after I add the rules.
If multiple people edit at the same time, it will have editing conflict and it probably wonā€™t save either edits.

oh, sorry I already added it

tell me when I should add the stuff from the other guide

You can add the other stuff now.
Add it below the ā€œEditing Rules section.ā€

ok, itā€™s in there