Clay-Institute-Level Question Brainstorming & Discussion

can we vote on a name?

• hitseeking
  • hitnotes
0 voters

That’s a pretty good idea, Clyde. This might actually be possible.

Name reveal. @getrithekd 's name is really Clyde lol. And I’m pretty sure whichever zone was placed first will technically be active first so whoever gets onto that team will be able tag everyone else and they will be untaggable.

3 Likes

Getrithekd is not named Clyde, that’s a joke from a Discord chat.
And by the rules of AUO, that may be true.

4 Likes

Sorry i’m a little slow but hey, Clay institute is hard to learn. what is AUO? and yh i’m not on the discord.

1 Like

The beginning of all the quantum mechanics. The classic concept. Discovered by Blackhole around a week after GKC released.

2 Likes

Bump because new topic

3 Likes

A bump for the legend to live on.

ai cant quite be recreated but you could study how the human brain works and animate sentries like that using various sentry settings and for speaking, use what a human would say in different situations

I’m glad to say this is a work in progress (I practically did nothing though).

1 Like

YES. Psychoanalysis and human psychology plays alot into building an AI, whether it be decision-making or situational awareness, as a I talked a little about in a different reply to this thread.

2 Likes

Sorry, this might have already been brought up: is there a way to make tag zones do damage/track tags?

Track tags?

Is there a when player tagged option when you try to wire a tag zone to something else?

1 Like

there is when player gets tagged. Also is a tag an auto kill?

Try wiring the tag zone to a counter. When player tagged → increment counter

Yes, tag is an auto-kill.

1 Like

well i guess thats how to make a kill streak bonus, but until we can get player location based item spawning that wont fix hit tracking

Like these?

Or do you want it to be done with a tag zone?

no no i was saying that solves a question i had (on kill, add counter, damage bonus et cetera) but not what i was trying to solve, which would be hit tracking based on tags (so a melee system thats not one-shot

You could make a tag system with no auto ko, but it would mean you couldn’t use gadgets or lasers unless they are auto ko.

Here's how

Basically, you just need to turn off automatic respawn on the tag device. Then just connect it to a counter, with player scope, to increment when you are tagged. Say that it does one-fifth damage. Then just have your target be 5 on the counter. Then connect it to an auto respawn so that when it reaches whatever target the counter is, it respawns you. Also, make sure to have the counter reset when it reaches its target goal.

Getting boxed 200 pumped in gimnite battle royale