Chat... also I need help in a game I'm making I'm trying to replicate piggy chapter 1 if anyone would like to help out that would be great

hey to all of you that want to chat and also help me in a game I guess

Hey there, @rebel! This place is not to chat. You can however ask people ideas for your map.
And also, welcome to the community!

I would suggest reading Community Made Guides in beginner-must-read, new-user-must-read and forum tips. If you need help with something, just ask! This is a community forum after all.

Try using this guide (if you mean you’re making a chat):

Welcome to the forum, @relebloz3! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

thx. I’m just bored and don’t know what to do so yea

thx I guess I might use this but I’ll just go work on my game

Here are some guides that may help you:

thx this can definitly help

Hey there @relebloz3. Codes are not allowed on this forum. Please edit the code out by clicking the “…” three dots on your post and clicking the pencil button.

ok I will but why is it not allowed?

Because in the old forum (before this one was created, people started spamming them and people just wanted to play games instead of actually helping people)
You can post on the wixsite instead. It’s an alternative place where you can send game j0in c0des. Do remember the wixsite is not affiliated with the Gimkit Forums, (this one) and is entirely fanmade.

its blocked for me so I cant use it

ty for the help anyway.

If you need help with your game or how to do something, just ask :slight_smile:

no, I just need help on building the rooms not anything else. ty.
I do have a question but I’ll ask some other time because I am not currently working on that game.

I have reached my limit so I’ll just edit in this.

I guess I could I did not really plan for that I’ll still do it that seems like to much gore tho :fearful:

I really need to work on my punctuation

I’ll go offline

You could add some dirt and make it red for blood red goo.
You could also add some infected plants and props to make it look scary

Welcome to the forums! In any future help posts, can you put the question in the body of the post, and not in the title?

Welcome to the forum! Is there a specific system that you need help on?

Mark a SOLutiON

Please

this was a month ago…

Almost two…