Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

That’s kinda the idea. That, and to be able to talk (in a single reply) about your work, and why you should be nominated for specific categories.

3 Likes

@Unstable @Gimkit101, arguing with each other is not making this post, nor you look good. People will flag your post in which you are arguing on and it will lock this post. Which does not make josh want to have an event like this next time due to the amount of flags. I suggest you just call it a truce on the forums[1], or move this conversation elsewhere.

1. you can agree to disagree ↩︎

3 Likes

hey, um @Blackhole927, what are the categories?

you can read the topic post on here and look at this post for the other half of categories.

• Most Unique Battle Royale
  • Best Creative Game
  • Best Adventure Game
  • Best GKC Minigame
  • Best Classroom Game
  • Best Game Remake in Gimkit
  • Best Gimkit Youtuber
  • Best GKC Artist
  • Best GKC Gamemaker
  • Best Gimkit Fanartist
1 Like

I saw “Best GKC Art” and the first thing that popped up in my head is @Kat_aronii lol

1 Like

Are the epic, rare, and uncommon gims that are submitted all supposed to be in the files as well?

1 Like

Is art that you do in the game like barrier art or somethin’

yeah im running for that too. ANd i made something good in a pixel art creator, that im going to try to make out of barriers. So far its pretty detailed and it should fit in the barrier limit.

That’s not the point of the category, really. GKC artists make art inside of gimkit creative, gimkit fanartist would be the category you’re thinking of.

1 Like

Best GKC Artist is in-game, Best GKC Fanartist is thumbnails an other things.

:woman_facepalming:

bru.

1. no more of the awards ceremony or say bye-bye
  2. bro u pushed almost all of unstable’s annoyance buttons.
  3. you sayn “lets get on topic now!” and it suddenly ends up off-topic.
  4. it’s best if you don’t reply at this point.
  5. we all gettin tired of you posting about your awards ceremony. you’re making yourself look goofy as crap
  6. this is about the gimkit awards unstable and others made, not yours!

im sorry to say this but im tired of seeing gimmie award posts also.
(like you’ve tried to argue saying you had an official buissness, making your award official! you probably ain’t even old enough to have one!)

now ima just read at this point

13 Likes

I only said that about the legendary skins because josh gim exists. We don’t have any proof for any other gim in the files’ rarity, so there shouldn’t be any reason to ask that question, really. But, to give you clear answer, no? I think?

5 Likes

oh, ok. I wanna try going but I get emotional when I don’t get an award.
Don’t judge me, I just don’t like it when I do work and what I was working for was for nothing.

1 Like

the josh gim did exist. It is the only gim to be deleted from the files so it is not earnable. And it will win just because its josh. I[1] would not have added josh to the category.

1. personal opinion ↩︎

3 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t see it as “your work being for nothing”. Before this, people made stuff for fun, and we still want things to simply be made for fun. The awards are honestly just supposed to be a fun prize for that work that you already put in, not something that you should have to do work to win.
(hopefully that made sense, I’m not the best with words)

7 Likes

well what I’m saying is that I like working for a sense of happiness and I don’t like when I work but I don’t get the sense of happiness.
( also I loved that time people mentioned and liked my village tutorial)

WAIT, it is almost April fools day so there may be a new gim like that coming out, save those gimbucks just in case.

1 Like

if its a jeff gim im going to laugh, i sent jeff a jeff gim like a month and a half ago.

8 Likes

I’m rooting for the big return of Josh Gim. Don’t know the probability of this though.

2 Likes