Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

Ok can y’all actually calm down now.
Everyone is to blame so don’t even try to place it on someone else.
There’s plenty of blame to go around.

Changing the subject…

Imagine every Gim gets exactly 1 vote and it’s an all-around tie [1]

1. lol ↩︎

not gonna lie, reading the post makes the rarity of gims sound like you make a gim that is in that rarity, not an existing one. Plus when you say in the files for legendary gims, you can’t see a gims rarity in the files and i would just say existing.

The issue with snowball launcher is that it uses it’s own unique ammo, meaning if you had 2 heavy guns, they share ammo, meaning you only have to collect one type, but the snowball launcher has unique ammo, which means ammo jointing will never be a thing for it. but other than that snowball launcher is broken.

Broken in a good way.

1 Like

I’m not to blame for his actions. We’ve tried to work with him so his event would gain traction, we tried to contact him before the Gimkit Awards went public, but he refused to talk. I don’t really understand how ‘everyone could be to blame’.

10 Likes

i understand that, and i even tried to help you and BH. Gimkit101 just sort of ignored it.

3 Likes

Ok, but really everyone was just adding fuel to the fire with the ego comments and such. Let’s not turn this into the next dumpster fire…
In other words, everyone is to blame for their own actions and their contributions to the argument, but not to blame for the others’.

if you wish to not make the fire, bigger. I would have just left it at what unstable had said.

Good point.
changing the subject yet again…
I’m stuck between Sketch and Dodge T-T thoughts?

dodge all day the second best gim.

Yeah I love dodge for its fox-ness
but then Sketch’s animation is -chef’s kiss-

I’ll hop on:

3 Likes

yeah but dodge is cute, it is a fox, the first fan made gim, and the first legendary gim.

1 Like

thats neat but what is it for? i can’t even j0in the block party because i don’t have the block gim. [1]

1. but nice poster ↩︎

1 Like

It’s the posters to encourage people to vote for those gims.

man that advertising post we may or may not do is going to be absolutely wild lol

4 Likes

Can we have a Gimkit Awards just for gim posters?

The times we told you when would be best to move to your gimkit awards.

Wild, because you instantly made several posts about the gimkit awards after they came out, and you were active in the wait there before them, too.

Stop acting like you’re innocent. I’m not patient enough to do this kinda thing anymore. If I see another reply from you about the gimmy awards under the gimkit awards, I’m going to be talking with the staff. It’s a meeting that’s been long overdue. Please, just stop, and don’t make me do this.

9 Likes