Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

(post deleted by author)

They ā€œlead toā€ (technically are) what could be argued as a zero dimensional point in space where 100% of the matter in a black hole is stored. Since that point has no size, the amount of gravity can exert on an object has no limit, hence why it has a event horizon.

1 Like

yeah thank you for correcting me.:sweat: I corrected myself up there. I looked it up. Black holes are so confusing.

Hey, Iā€™m also a curtain. Letā€™s stay on the gimkit awards topic here, why donā€™t you all take this to an update post or something.

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine! Not everyone spent a couple years studying astromony lol
@Blackhole927 read up for my question

(post deleted by author)

Iā€™m gonna run that past unstable and the rest of them, since Iā€™m not sure on it.

I am working on a map I am gonna publish for it and it is gonna be an rpg better than any rpg I have played so far on discovery. (this is my opinion) I have been giving it a lot of effort.

Nope, weā€™ll be keeping them as they are.

1 Like

Oh okay ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that cool.

No, not at all. Josh only said yes to our proposition because we were a group of very well respected and trusted individuals. As far as I know, you only meet one of those three pieces of criteria at best.

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

hard maybe on well respected. youā€™ve yet to have given me a reason to respect you, at least.

8 Likes

How did I not see that T-T

1 Like

Itā€™s not hard to miss information whenever a post gets a ton of replies like this one, youā€™re fine.

2 Likes

YES FOR REAL
thanks lol

1 Like

For your ego, I hope you do. [1]

1. I just reread thisā€¦ That was rude. Iā€™m sorry. ā†©ļøŽ

You said ā€œback on topic;ā€ this is indeed not ā€œback on topicā€. You can continue this discussion somewhere else where it might not hinder and overshadow peopleā€™s genuine thoughts, information, and questions here.

4 Likes

1 snomuff
2 The banana peel guy
3 Carver or Chompz
4 Fox skin
5 Quantum portal, rare rarity or higher (200+ damage)

I heavily doubt it. Youā€™ve acted extremely childish about this entire thing (egocentric, even), even when weā€™ve tried to help you, and that doesnā€™t sound like someone who the staff would use their time on.

10 Likes