Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

okay and all this is new nice (i hope they add speedrunning)

Oh yea IF U DONT VOTE FOR GIMKIT I SWEAR

I need a idea idk what to make with GKC Iā€™m new

I misspelled oops my bad

A lot of the easy stuff is already taken. You could look at the community made guides section and see what people havenā€™t thought of yet.

will there be an award for best not drawn thumbnail?

like photo-shopped thumbnail

I believe all thumbnails go to the same category, Best Gimkit Fanartist.

thank you but what type of thumbnail like any that we have previously made?

I believe so. If you want confirmation you should probably ask Blackhole or Unstable.

You can just get nominated in the nomination in May.

Fun! We thought that if weā€™re already doing a big event with lots of people, we may as well sneak in some public opinion polls with it haha.

8 Likes

We just asked.

4 Likes

Oh, OK. Once the mining game comes out, Iā€™ll shoot him an email asking for the same awards features you got. Do you think heā€™ll say yes? :rofl:

Can you ask for him to add an art section to the forums? [1]

1. My track record with asking the devs things is really bad. Like, Iā€™m in a league of my own when it comes to not getting messages back. ā†©ļøŽ

2 Likes

whatā€™s with the :rofl: emoji?

3 Likes
Response

Honestly, I doubt it, but itā€™s worth a shot probably.

I doubt it because an awards show with prizes is already being done, (gimkit awards), and also because Iā€™m pretty sure the only reason Josh let us do this is because unstable has ran events like this in the past, on a smaller scale, and the rest of the team has been in the gimkit server for a year and are pretty well trusted by Josh too. Idk, thatā€™s just my thought though.

I just donā€™t think youā€™re trusted by Josh as much as the team is. That being said though, itā€™s better to ask than to assume an answer, so you may as well email him.
@Gimkit101

Response

I donā€™t know how well that would go- really, you should probably just shoot jeff an email if you want it added. (I really donā€™t wanna be the portal to josh lol, if you want something done itā€™s best to ask yourself.)
Just saw your edit- really, I just donā€™t want to be the ā€œask person and he asks Josh guyā€. So, no, sorry.
@ClicClac

Anyway, back to the gimkit awards now.

6 Likes

I really donā€™t wanna be the portal to josh.

make sense because youā€™re a Black Hole I guess that what black holes lead to.

4 Likes

good morning!
Black holes are actually spaces of so much gravity that even light and sound canā€™t escape their pull.

Can we get extra just for fun subcategories like ā€œbest terrainā€? [1]

1. Heā€™s actually a curtain. No, I will not be explaining. ā†©ļøŽ

3 Likes