What To Make In My City

I Need Help On My City

1 Like

What do you have so far?

1 Like

Add some minigames in different parts of the city and maybe some npcs/merchants that can give you rewards for completing minigames

Hi! Check out these help posts:

a beach, training, Mall And Tag zone And the Last one to leave box

1 Like

Add some stores where you can buy upgrades(if you don’t have them already). In the beach perhaps you can add a fishing area. You can also let people do errands/jobs to earn money.

1 Like

Why not add a gym or a laser tag zone! You could even add a restaurant or bank. The possibilities are endless!

ok wanna help me or later?

You can’t post codes in this forum. Do you need help on how to make those?

1 Like

why not???

They cause spam and clutter. We used to be able to share them in an old forum but that has been removed due to misbehavior and the issues I stated above.

1 Like

In the old forum (before this one,) codes were allowed. This however lead to spam and distracted people from actually helping people with their game.

You can post your codes on the wix.

Beware the griefers!

You can bypass the character limit by typing letters (and only letters) into <> brackets. What it does is hide it all (if it is only letters), so it works. Make sure to type enough to fill the entire 20 characters.

1 Like

It all really depends on what you’re doing with the city (battlefield, or a place of purchasing, etc.)

A skyscraper with an elevator.

Add an arcade, that takes you to playable games: (like tag)
:slight_smile:

If you need an elevator check out my guide!

2 Likes

You could make cutscenes for stuff to make it feel advanced.

1 Like

does it really work?

1 Like