Area Ideas For CIty Map?

I’m making a PvP city map, and I’ve made the map very big. So I need ideas for what to put in the map. If you have any ideas, please feel free to comment them!

3 Likes

You can make a bank where there are sentries and lasers and at the end you break a safe for a bunch of money

1 Like

That sounds cool, ngl

1 Like

You can also add keycard gates to the bank that you get from killing the sentries like one way out

1 Like

Good idea I didn’t think of that

2 Likes

a park at the middle of the map and maybe a restaurant where you can unlock secrets

2 Likes

Sorry I’m late but i could use that!

2 Likes

Definitely throw an arcade in there. Those are cool props.
Additional idea to that: Add a hidden button under the arcade games so you can “play” the games, in which the player actually gets teleported to another, secluded part of the map to play a very simple game (whack-a-sentry, frogger, something easy).
GLHF! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s probably the best idea I’ve EVER heard
I never thought of making actual working arcade games!
Good Idea!!

2 Likes

make a dumpster that unlocks a side mission when you do community service or something

1 Like

Add something like a park with a lake in it, and at the center of the lake, you have a hidden teleporter you can get to using a hidden path in the lake.

4 Likes

I made a city map and in it, you can get a job in the Police, the Hospital, the Mafia, etc., and there are hidden tags (overlays) you can get throughout. For example, going into the pool results in you getting the Swimmer tag, and buying and beating a curfew results in the Curfew Survivor tag.

Hope this reaches you well!

P.S. I thought I knew all the gaming abbreviations, but then this forum teaches me 50 more…

4 Likes

Maybe houses that are infested with plants and when you destroy the plants they give you money.

3 Likes

add a shady alley with a shady guy and he can either give you 100 cash or take away 100 cash

5 Likes

someone made a guide on that

1 Like

This was on jun 2 over 2 months ago.

1 Like

Add a crime scene with a mystery that you can solve

1 Like

this was

Sooo… I don’t think that person is still looking for an answer

1 Like

Yeah, he might of found what he wanted, but forgot to mark a solution

Solutions weren’t a thing when this post was made i think