Unique Things To Add To Your Map

1. Lap desk (Credits to Emma O)
    All you have to do is place down a space bed, turn off the collision, place down a table, change the layer to be above players, add other props, and you’re done!
    Screenshot 2023-10-27 11.01.01 PM

2. Fish pot and space container as an oven+stove
    Super cute kitchen decor for home builds! Just place down a space container and a pot. Then, layer the pot onto the “stove” and add a fish stack.
    Screenshot 2023-10-27 11.05.34 PM

3. Cash bucket
    This one is really easy - just place down a bucket and then place down cash, layering so the cash is on top of the bucket.
    Screenshot 2023-10-27 11.07.49 PM

4. Market stalls
    This one is pretty easy too. Just place down two metal or wooden signs and two metal or wooden poles. Then, arrange the poles and signs in a way that looks like a stall.
    Screenshot 2023-10-27 11.19.23 PM

5. Water spout (Credit to @VoidFluffy)
    Place 2 poles and make one smaller, then use tinted forks for the water. Add water terrain under it, too.
    Screenshot 2023-10-27 11.48.55 PM

6. Colored toilet
    First, place down a purple stool, a coral, and a metal sign. Then, tint them all to the color you want. Then, arrange them like this:
    Screenshot 2023-10-27 11.56.41 PM

I hope you enjoyed my resources and that you use them in a build! :grin:

12 Likes

This is a very VERY short guide @I_Like_Props.
You might want to add more examples to avoid getting flagged.
(Don’t forget to tag this as a wip to let people know it’s Work-In-Progress but please finish fast as your editing time limit is very short.)

You may want to credit these guides by @Im_Pretty_Cool and @GimSentryRobot5:

4 Likes

Thanks for looking out for me! To be honest, I had no idea what wip meant. Sorry about that!
P.S. I just wanted to say that I was the one who invented the coral rug in GimSentryRobot5’s post. (I’m Maddy J).

4 Likes

These are cool! Nice!

3 Likes

Yeah Nice guide!
My favorite ones were the lap desk and market stalls, they could be useful to add customization to trading sentries/merchants

2 Likes

I made a market like that in one of my maps and there was a a sentry who couldn’t attack thanks to a zone and after an update to sentrys, so you can guess what happend.

2 Likes

What if you hide their weapon with a prop?

2 Likes

I did later on but I was superised while playing my map.

3 Likes

Nice guide!

2 Likes

Nice first guide! Pretty interesting!

4 Likes

Just wanted to give credit to Emma O. for the fish pot and the market stall! Also, credit to Molly Z. (GimSentryRobot5) for the forks as water idea. They are all my friends and they allowed me to use their ideas.

1 Like

Thanks for crediting me, Maddy/I_Like_Props!

2 Likes

I’m borrowing two of these for this. I hope you don’t mind as I gave credit.

(If you want to, you could help out with it.)

3 Likes

Great ideas! I would recommend you black out your name and remove it from your profile, as it is sharing personal info.

2 Likes

It’s already in their profile name.

3 Likes

Since it isn’t my actual name, just a nickname, I think I’m ok. Thanks for the advice, though!

4 Likes

bro i look at this and i just see the forks. the forks.

3 Likes

Thanks for crediting me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @smil.eface5! Make sure to read the tos and the faq!

Thanks! I’m currently working on a post, it’ll be out soon :slight_smile:

1 Like