Unique Things To Add To Your Map (Part 2)

I posted a part one to this a little while ago, so if you haven’t seen that one, go to it here:

Also, shoutout to a new user, and my friend, @smil.eface5! Go show her some love!
*Also, just to clarify, she is Emma O. (The one who made the lap desk and fish pot in part 1).
Anyway, let’s get back on topic.

1. Bush bench (Credits to Molly/@GimSentryRobot5)
    All you have to do is place down a wooden bench, a long bush, and a small bush, turn off the collision on everything, and place it like this:

2. Emoji bed (Credits to @Chong)
    First, place down a park bench and text. Then, type an emoji square of your choice. After that, size and copy the square to fit on the park bench. Then, use a neutral-colored square x2 for the pillow. You can also add a pattern of your choice using other emojis.

3. Picnic blanket
    This one is pretty simple. Just place down two pieces of text, using emojis to create a checkerboard pattern. You can use any color you want. It should look something like this:

4. Food on a plate (And drinks)
    Place down a plate and text. Make sure the text is above the plate. Then, type a food emoji and place it on top of the plate.

5. Boat with gear
    Place the boat prop down, and then place the fish bucket, the briefcase, and text. Make them all in the above layer. Then, type the scuba mask emoji. Lastly, place the props around the boat.

6. Wierd Octopus Thingy
    Flip 2 alien plants upside down. Then, tint them both a color. Then, place down a plate and tint it the same color. Use two periods to make the face.

I hope you enjoyed my guide!

4 Likes

Nice guide!

1 Like

Nice guide, Maddy! The emojis are such a creative way to have props that we don’t have yet.

1 Like

Nice guide I love these sorts of fun ideas!

1 Like

Wow. Great job! The couch was genius! Well done on stretching the limits of GKC.

2 Likes

Nice guide! Do you want me to make a wiki for this, so you don’t need a lot of excess guides?

2 Likes

Sure! That would be nice.

I like these designs a lot!! Alternatively, you could use barriers instead of emojis for a checkered floor if you wanted to remove the shine.

1 Like

Oh yeah! That’s an amazing idea!

Awsome food ideas! i liked it

1 Like

Also, Molly made an alt account, so she is not GimSentryRobot5 anymore. She is now @VoidFluffy!

Let’s get back on-topic here.

It’s not @i_looked_down, it’s @VoidFluffy. Idk what that other one is, and now I will get back on-topic. Sorry, @Haiasi

1 Like