Top Stuff to Put In Your Map

This is my first topic post, I hope you find this helpful :slight_smile:

1. Coral Rug (credits to Maddy J)
    If you have enough memory left, you can use this cute rug. First, you have to get some coral and turn its collision off. Then, keep multiplying it in rows/columns until it’s the size you want.
    Screenshot 2023-10-25 1.32.23 PM

2. Lava Cash
    This is super easy but cute. Just take some cash stacks and tint it dark-ish red. Then, place it wherever you want!
    Screenshot 2023-10-25 1.42.40 PM

3. Laser Roof
    If you want a techy, roofed-in area, the laser roof is perfect for you! All you have to do is make sure all the lasers’ “Show Path” is set to “No” (this option is found in the all options section) and that the damage is 0.
    By the way, did you guys see the new Standard mode of lasers? This cosmetic looks very cool.

4. Multicolored Water with Boat
    With the new boat prop, you can use multicolored water to make your lakes and ponds look super cool. Just spam different colored water with brush size one.

5. Doge
    This is just a cute little thing I “invented” out of dry bushes and text (“. .”) for the eyes and nose (“-”). Make sure the tail bush’s layer is at the bottom, the body bush is above that, and the ears are next. Finally, top is the head with the exception of the text for the face.
    Screenshot 2023-10-25 3.15.26 PM

Those were my top 5 things to decorate maps!
Thanks for reading and I hope this comes to use for you!

20 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AWESOME!!! The DOGE the little DOGE. And the CARPET. And the LASER ROOF. Might want to put this under art . KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

17 Likes

Thanks sooooo much- I might tag it art yeah

7 Likes

woah, these things (boat and standard laser) are pretty cool

also, the multicolored water looks “blocky,” so a way to fix it is to mess around with layers

11 Likes

The is amazing! I love the laser roof! Great guide!

5 Likes

I love the coral carpet!
Rip Doge

5 Likes

Wow, these are actually pretty cool! Nice job!

6 Likes

nice guide !!! 10/10

6 Likes

Nice art Guide @GimSentryRobot5! and I use Doge and only doge, closest thing to a wolf.

4 Likes

the doge is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

5 Likes

I like how the gim is blinking in the first pic. It makes it look like the gim is sleeping in a cozy carpet

1 Like

Hey guys, let’ stay on-topic here.

1 Like

yo guys i need help to build a map!!!

2 Likes

can someone help me pls

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @toonie! That’s what the forum is for. Here is some ideas for your map.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @toonie !!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @toonie!

1 Like

Amazing guide, @GimSentryRobot5! Who is me. This is Molly/GimSentryRobot5’s new account.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Did you delete your old account, as this may be considered an alt…

1 Like