Trying to make a device that sends two player in an arena at a time with a timer

I need help with this as I need to make it so the player that wins the fight leaves the arena

wait so when someone is knocked out, the other person leaves?

Create a teleporter for the two. Afterwards, add a timer.
Here is a guide on making a timer:

Once you’re done with that you can create block code to randomize who gets chosen after the timer is complete. Then once it randomizes who goes in it broadcasts on a channel for that specific player. I think this should work. I’ll add more details later if you don’t understand.

2 Likes

Relay x2 (random player) > Teleporter
(You need something to trigger the relay first)

Then, connect a lifecycle (player knocked out) to a team switcher (spectator)

2 Likes

You might can use teleaporters and a lifeline for when someone knocks them out they get teleported. I’ll try it and make a post if i find a way.

2 Likes

the map is more than the arena so I dont need them to switch to spectator I just want them to leave that part of the map

player knocked out > teleport player here (out of the arena)

2 Likes

is there a way to use a counter and teleporter instead of a button and item granter?

Yeah, when counter reaches certain number, teleporter activates and it will be were the player is standing.

2 Likes

thank you this will help

1 Like

Don’t forget to mark a solution!

1 Like

@lycanthrope66 I had a map just like that! It was my very first one, and I eventually deleted it after it being griefed though. I had a system for it where you activate a buttom to go back to lobby, and use portals to go to the arena and barriers to seperate them until they start

3 Likes

so first place the life cycle then relay link them together and make a random player teleport to a control room where a random player will be and that player will be able to start the fight with a button that is linked to a relay with 2 specific teams on the settings and link the relay to 2 teleporters (i cant test or show this cuz i ran out of space on my testing map) i might not have explained it well but i tried

3 Likes

is there a way to randomize what weapon the player has??

If you are using few gadgets:

(The device is a trigger btw, the author got confused)

If you are using many gadgets:

(The Channels don’t have to be exact)

3 Likes

where is input and output??

3 Likes

Yep, that’s right.

1 Like

I dont need to do anything with input or output?

What do you mean by that?
I think your randomizer looks good already.

okay! thank you! fingers crossed that this works lol!
(I have a history of devices that dont work)