Thumbnail Help (Yall are all amazing)

@bobithan You didn’t summon me but still

Other stuff I did

Screenshot 2024-04-13 5.37.12 PM
Screenshot 2024-04-13 4.32.11 PM

Screenshot 2024-04-13 5.01.01 PM
Screenshot 2024-04-13 4.09.26 PM

Yes, just in a little bit.

this could be a new category? thumnails&art showcase? maybe? idk just suggestion

Hey @Chris10 I love the effort that went into it! But it is against the guidelines to use Gimkit™ branding in your thumbnails. Again, you did great. For more info, please refer to the Gimkit Content Guidelines

What. Wdym by “was against the rules???”

1 Like

@Foxy told @AnyPerson when I first asked for a thumbnail that “should remove the background on the g
gimkit branding is against the guidlines

If anyone is just joining here are the details for the thumbnail: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall protecting the bed! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

Ill make a poll when void and ilikeprops are done :slight_smile:

publishing rules are here
@Morepeko8 rule 9 is not using gimkit branding or logos

3 Likes

ohh mb! i didnt know that! : D

2 Likes

@bobithan I started it, but it’s been a crazy couple of days. I’ll get it to you by Tuesday? Maybe…?

Any day is fine, ill wait :slight_smile:

And, I need to wait for void too. Of he/she makes a thumbnail too

1 Like

If anyone is just joining here are the details for the thumbnail: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall protecting the bed! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

Anyone can try I like drawing thumbnails btw

Here’s An Updated One:

1 Like

Pretty good, waiting for others, good job man

So now I have 4 artists im waiting for, then ill make a poll. (void, ilikeprops, bob6000, gimguy)

@bob6000 @gim_guy, I sommon you too! details for the thumbnail: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall protecting the bed! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

I believe u were already warned to not do that.

1 Like

oops sorry i forgot lol