Thumbnail Help (Yall are all amazing)

I know I already made 2 topics about the same thing, but I just wanted to say I’m sorry for being mean. Anyone can try, not just good artists, everyone is a good artist, and I realize that now. You guys are hard workers. After like 5 or 10 is submitted. I’ll make a poll to see what you guys like best, remember even if your thumbnail doesn’t get chosen, you’re still amazing. Details for the thumbnail: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall protecting the bed! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

8 Likes

the gims are the water glass, and a random one

3 Likes

I guess no one wants to try, its fine I guess.

2 Likes

Sorry for the wait, Im not a thumbnail artist myself but there are a few you can ping if you are really in need of a thumbnail.
Sorry I couldn’t help

2 Likes

You could help right now actually, by telling me the people I should ping.

2 Likes

Can you tell me those people?

2 Likes

Kat_Aronii, I_Like_Props, th3_ca1tsune, Edwards, VoidFluffy… There are more, just to list a few though
(Didn’t ping them just incase they don’t wanna do a thumbnail)

2 Likes

Kat_Aronii, I_Like_Props, th3_ca1tsune, Edwards, VoidFluffy, I summon u!!

3 Likes

I can make one, but whats the name of the game?

2 Likes

bedwars, and you can try too

2 Likes

Alright

2 Likes

@Kat_aronii

2 Likes

great minds think alike dont we?

2 Likes

Yes, my brother, now lets get back on-topic. but real quick before I do that, WOO LETS GO PHARLIN CLOSING, ARCHIVING, AND UNLISTING THAT OFF-TOPIC POST!!!

4 Likes

um… what?

2 Likes

I would help if I didn’t have as many requests already…

2 Likes

There was an off-topic post about DIU, I pinged pharlin since stuff was getting out of control (even regulars were participating in the off-topicness).

2 Likes

oh… ok

2 Likes

what is was fascinating tho!

2 Likes

I would help but my thumbnails I made in the past don’t look good

2 Likes