Thumbnail Help (Yall are all amazing)

Yea, they do look good! the ones you make are awesome :star_struck: You should attempt. Don’t give up on it. :wink:

4 Likes

Details for the thumbnail: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

4 Likes

You have to ping if you want to summon people. But yeah, I can make one!

2 Likes

You might want to make the outlines more visible, and the sun is huge. overall nice job tho

3 Likes

errr… ok? ill try ill send asap

2 Likes

@bobithan , when should I make it by? I had a lot of art requests stacked up but I just cleared them out, lucky duck.

previous work (not to be used)

3 Likes

@bobithan

Do you still want a thumbnail? I made my first one just a few hours ago!

My 1st thumbnail for Gimkit

Also are there any rules for Gimkit thumbnails?

2 Likes

Re-made

6 Likes

Sorry for not replying here are the details: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

2 Likes

Does my thumbnail need any improvement or is it good?

2 Likes

Its pretty good, im waiting for others

2 Likes

@Kat_aronii , @I_Like_Props , @th3_ca1tsune , @Edwards , @VoidFluffy , I summon u!!

5 Likes

here are the details: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

1 Like

Okay! Ill work on it later.

2 Likes

ty a lot for the help

2 Likes

for the other artists’ here are the details: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

2 Likes

Pls dont do that, i got in trouble last time

11 Likes

Ok! Thanks for letting me know

3 Likes

Np, just dont want u to get in trouble! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Waiting for I_like_props, and voidfluffy, anyone else can try too!

3 Likes